[31-12] TripNiCE HTC Pyramid | 002 | Senseless 118mb

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Dragon_Droid

If they can we should have people from the US(TMOUS), Canada and the International who have their MMS working to post their APN's so we can see whats the difference and hopefully find the correct one or fix the problem. Hows that sound guys?:D

Why are you posting the exact same posts you put on XDA in here? Just asking. No sense in going back and forward with the exact same questions in both threads. Our US APN for T-Mo will not work for them bro. Google your carriers APN codes. I am 1000% sure they will be right there.

Edited by Dragon_Droid

Guest DJ t00 1337

Why are you posting the exact same posts you put on XDA in here? Just asking. No sense in going back and forward with the exact same questions in both threads. Our US APN for T-Mo will not work for them bro. Google your carriers APN codes. I am 1000% sure they will be right there.

Why does it matter? Double the resources, the better chance of his question being answered. GTFO

Guest DJ t00 1337

on another subject. Do the On screen buttons not work with this rom? I followed the exact same instructions that I did on the full AOSP rom and now i just get stuck in a bootloader?

On another note. Guys, the 3D gaming issue is ICS..Not the dev...The leaked ROM does not support 3D gaming yet. Please don't keep beating a dead horse about it. We can't do anything further until another leak happens with it fixed. It's in the coding...

it is not ICS :D its HTC kernel there was the exact same problem in sense 3 android 2.3.3 and of course there IS some possible ways to fixing it like showP did in his"Bricked kernel" also I'm just asking trip if he can use his kernel or fix this problem in HTC kernel

PS:

like other senseless roms i get FC when trying to restore contacts i have earlier backed up by HTC Contact :(

Titanium Backup 4.6.7 and pro works fine

Edited by B!GBOY

I cant see my photos in "Gallery" via the camera app or directly from the gallery. Although I can see them in

ES File Explorer. If I select a photo in ES File Explorer it asks if I want to view the photo in the Gallery, if I select yes then

it shows the photo in the Gallery.

Can this be because I am using hboot 1.20000 ?

Same is happening to me, gallery and music app doesnt detect my music and pics, but ES file explorer can. Anyone have a solution to this?

Guest Stinsvarning

One bug, three symptoms.

*Like stated above, can't see pictures in the gallery.

*Music player doesn't see music files.

*Spotify doesn't start, probably due to same restrictions as above.

--

Oh, one more bug. Shutdown phone, does not shut down the phone.

Thanks for your awesome work otherwise Trip. Rest works like a charm.

Edited by Stinsvarning

Guest rogoshin

I tried to install the new update two times. I can get Titanium backup to work , but i have no kind of connection. The Wifi wont connect, and the mobile data is just Gray with no signal. I did a full wipe, plus the super wipe script.

Edit: Wifi works now, but still no mobila data connection.

Edited by rogoshin

Guest Vexation

I tried to install the new update two times. I can get Titanium backup to work , but i have no kind of connection. The Wifi wont connect, and the mobile data is just Gray with no signal. I did a full wipe, plus the super wipe script.

Can't say I'm experiencing these problems with data connections. Both Wi-fi and mobile data are working perfectly fine for me.

As for Titanium, I don't use it.

Guest Dragon_Droid

Why does it matter? Double the resources, the better chance of his question being answered. GTFO

smh. U got all the answers huh? That method makes nobody answer you. Also putting GTFO at the end was not needed and rude. I was saying this for a reason and it did not concern you. So therefore I would suggest you direct your anger towards someone else. I was advising him not to spam in a nice way. Guess you don't get it.

To the other guy, I know it's the kernel..But some folks don't understand that. Since I said ICS I was referring to it in a Laymans way so all could understand. no need to knit pick'.

Quite the emo bunch today I see. being that way detracts folks from posting. so fellas let's play nice or have nothing to say if not positive or helpful as I was attempting to be. no harm meant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issues I have found are the same as everyone else.

battery is great

font changer keeps freezing for some odd reason therefore I can't use FB

Market gives random yet not often FC's even after CWM Fix permissions and ROM Manager Fix Permissions

Sound is horrible but useable

UI is very fluid and works great with your optimization

Can't comment on games as I do not use my phone for that, I use my xoom for gaming

SD card mount is still slow...yet faster than the other Sense-less ROM's out there. Good work!

Again Trip. Thank You! I appreciate the way you are becoming vs. the old aura you had. More focused and kinder and kicking the other dev's in the sack with work.

Happy New years gentlemen if I don't see or post again..See ya next year :-)

Guest assasinu_mihai

Great rom! One problem preventing me using it though :/ . . Titanium backup won't restore anything O.o has anyone else found a working way to restore apps an data?

One small thing is the lock screen, the camera shortcut doesnt work. I believe its because its still set to open the aosp camera not the sense one :) other then that its brill, especially impressed with working HTC camera ^-^

One other problem i had is nothing showed up in my gallery or music app? SD is shown in settings and is being read, even stats on how much audio and pics i have is correct. But in the apps none of them are shown.

Try with last version from market..i have the same problem with donation version from google(cracked)

Guest phillthorpe1

Ive connected my sensation to pc, copied the contents of the sdcard to pc. unplugged it from pc. Then

went into recovery and formatted the sdcard.

rebooted sensation, then opened up the music player closed the music player, opened

up the gallery closed the gallery. Then connected my sensation to the phone and dragged

all my music and photos and stuff back onto the sdcard. unplugged the usb cable.

Then music player shows all of my songs! But the gallery doesnt show the photos.

After this I rebooted to see if the photos would show in the gallery and they didnt.

But even worse , now the music player cant see my songs again.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Guest Vexation

Ive connected my sensation to pc, copied the contents of the sdcard to pc. unplugged it from pc. Then

went into recovery and formatted the sdcard.

rebooted sensation, then opened up the music player closed the music player, opened

up the gallery closed the gallery. Then connected my sensation to the phone and dragged

all my music and photos and stuff back onto the sdcard. unplugged the usb cable.

Then music player shows all of my songs! But the gallery doesnt show the photos.

After this I rebooted to see if the photos would show in the gallery and they didnt.

But even worse , now the music player cant see my songs again.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh snap, just had to sit through a two hour drive without music! Didn't realise the music player wasn't functioning. Weird though, it wasn't broken in the previous release.

Guest NickClarke40

Had the same problem, after I read your post, tried the same and all of a sudden all my image locations/albums showed up in gallery and I was also able to set my walllpaper.

Btw I'm also on same hboot version & latest radio for sensation 11.55?), who knows unsure.gif

I cant see my photos in "Gallery" via the camera app or directly from the gallery. Although I can see them in

ES File Explorer. If I select a photo in ES File Explorer it asks if I want to view the photo in the Gallery, if I select yes then

it shows the photo in the Gallery.

Can this be because I am using hboot 1.20000 ?

Spotify doesn't work on "Sense" roms somehow. Although it works on your AOSP rom. Any idea what this is caused by? You can view the error without having to pay for Spotify as it happends on App launch.

Further more: Great job, any advised radio's?

Really need Spotify though, train rides are boring without it :)

Guest stonew508

Edit: Wifi works now, but still no mobila data connection.

what happens with titanium? you arn't being specific. try downloading a busybox installer and installing busybox, then open superuser and update binaries. Then open titaium, and in the menu, choose 'restart titanium' see if that helps.

Guest NickClarke40

Anyone using Spotify?, I can't get it to run, with this rom, had no problems with it on Trip's AOSP ICS offering.

I've tried clear data, uninstalled & reinstalled from market, all that happens is when I launch it, screen goes blank for about 40 secs then it returns to app drawer screen, won't do anything from widget at all

sad.gif

Guest phillthorpe1

Had the same problem, after I read your post, tried the same and all of a sudden all my image locations/albums showed up in gallery and I was also able to set my walllpaper.

Btw I'm also on same hboot version & latest radio for sensation 11.55?), who knows unsure.gif

To be a bit clearer, my gallery can only open images after another app finds them.

ES Explorer can find the image, and asks if I want to view it in the gallery. Same as

"open with" on a PC.

I changed HBOOT to 1.17.2008 and Radio to 11.15.3504.16_M

still same.

Guest rogoshin

what happens with titanium? you arn't being specific. try downloading a busybox installer and installing busybox, then open superuser and update binaries. Then open titaium, and in the menu, choose 'restart titanium' see if that helps.

I think there has been a misunderstanding, because I meant to say that Titanium backup works for me.

Edit: Just got Wifi working by installing the latest firmware.

Edited by rogoshin

Guest fireishott

Can someone plz tell.me if this has the unlock then answer problem that the other sence roms have. Hate to ask again so dont bust my balls to bad

Guest tatico28
Can someone plz tell.me if this has the unlock then answer problem that the other sence roms have. Hate to ask again so dont bust my balls to bad

Yes, you can use RocketDial from the market for a temporary alternative, it works really good.