[31-12] TripNiCE HTC Pyramid | 002 | Senseless 118mb

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest threeeye

I don't want to flash this ROM 'coz it is Sense base...

I HATE SENSE !!!

Well... [embarrassed]

I didn't mean it like that...

It was 01/01/2012, it was the alcohol talking...

What I meant was, that I'm debating about flashing the ROM 'coz it is Sense base... (I had bad experience with Sense base ROMs)

I love Trip's ROMs !!!

Trip, if I offended you in any way, please accept my apology

Guest MartijnGP

This ROM runs smooth! And battery life is just amazing, even more so than with the AOSP ROM. Currently getting 30 hours with ease whereas the AOSP one did about 20, and the Gingerbread based ROMs reach a mere 15 hours max.

However, I think I'll have to go update radio and RIL. I can't send multi-message texts anymore. Rather frustrating.

Guest rogoshin

I think i finally have gotten most things working in the latest update. But i am seeing some problems with my contacts, but i am not sure if i can do anything about it. My first problem is that when i go into contacts i only want to view the google and facebook contacts, but i cant seam to change it. Second is that it does not import facebook pictures, i know it is not esential, but it is nice:-)

Guest threeeye

However, I think I'll have to go update radio and RIL. I can't send multi-message texts anymore. Rather frustrating.

Can u recommend a Radio ?

Guest secano

Hi everyone,

i'm completely amazed how things are changed just in 1-2 weeks. So FYI, there is

kernel for ICS with 1.5 ghz enabled. Difference is more then obvious !!!! Here is the link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1424345

w00t! First post! :)

I also saw that earlier. Gonna do a backup, and try this Kernel along with this ROM.

Thx Mr. Trip...

Guest stonew508

I think there has been a misunderstanding, because I meant to say that Titanium backup works for me.

Edit: Just got Wifi working by installing the latest firmware.

oh I'm retarded. clicked wrong post. meant to respond to this one...

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

Great rom! One problem preventing me using it though :/ . . Titanium backup won't restore anything O.o has anyone else found a working way to restore apps an data?

This post has been edited by audiophile: 31 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

Guest Vexation

Hi,

Is there any way to remove Google Music and flash the old player ?

PErhaps making a backup of the apk in Titanium Backup while on a rom with your other music player will work? It can also remove googles music app.

Guest Dai323

oh I'm retarded. clicked wrong post. meant to respond to this one...

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

Great rom! One problem preventing me using it though :/ . . Titanium backup won't restore anything O.o has anyone else found a working way to restore apps an data?

This post has been edited by audiophile: 31 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

You have to install a NEW version of Titanium Pro. Older versions didnt work. After I bought the new one it restored everything just fine.

Guest phillthorpe1

You have to install a NEW version of Titanium Pro. Older versions didnt work. After I bought the new one it restored everything just fine.

doesnt have to be Pro version, the free one works fine

Guest phillthorpe1

Everybody is in standby for update modexD

well, i wouldnt hold my breath if I were you. It doesnt look like he is working on this rom

now.