Vega Comb 3.2 MTP Problem

Guest Elz2012.

Guest Elz2012.

Hi basically ive added the custom rom 'vega comb 3.2' now im having a problem with the driver its wanting to install an MTP device driver through the USB also the only thing that comes up on the tablet is the VEGACOMB where it explodes as such on the screen.. nothing else will work tryed recovery mode but same problem as earlier with the MTP ? HELP!!!???

Guest csmcpb

I have the exact same problem! have looked for a fix everywhere but have only come across one person who says there is a fix but didnt actually say what it was which was helpful lol!! please do keep me informed if ya do come across anything and will do the same for you!! sooo need my vega back!

<br />Hi basically ive added the custom rom 'vega comb 3.2' now im having a problem with the driver its wanting to install an MTP device driver through the USB also the only thing that comes up on the tablet is the VEGACOMB where it explodes as such on the screen.. nothing else will work tryed recovery mode but same problem as earlier with the MTP ? HELP!!!???<br />
<br /><br /><br />

you need to make it a little clearer what your problem actually is

is your vega actually not booting past where vegacomb "explodes as such on the screen"?

what is it you are trying to do? re-install vegacomb? when you say you have tried recovery do you mean reboot to recovery via the power menu?

im not sure what the MTP bit you are referring to is about do you mean you are tryign to reflash via your pc? the correct drivers should presumably be already installed (how else woudl you have put the modded stock on when you first upgraded to vegacomb?)

ask more specific question or specify what it is you are trying to solve/achieve and we will do our best to help