Ics and cyanogenmod9

Guest vincyforce

Guest vincyforce

C'è in progetto un porting di ics o di cyanogen mod per il nostro terminale visto che per htc desire z ne son già uscite due abbastanza stabili quindi si potrebbe fare un porting come acaduuto con la cyano 7.1 Fatemi sapere se c'è qualcosa in progetto

L'acer sapete se ha intenzione di aggiornarlo ad ics visto che il metal è ancora il top di gamma acer

Guest Eduard1234

in english :

modaco can port ice cream sandwich or cm9 ? because there are for htc desire z and theese are stable

EDIT:

and acer is updating to ics ?

Edited by Eduard1234

Guest Smeelious

Are there plans for a port from htc desire z CM9 since they have already released two stable enough so you could do a port as with the CM7.1?

Let me know if anything is in the works

Does anyone know if Acer plans to upgrade to ICS as the metal is still the top of the range?

My own guess at the translation...for fun.

Our working CM7 roms aren't ports from the Desire Z, Davidevinavil and Lens_flare compiled the device tree from the ground up. Even though the hardware is similar on the two devices, the drivers and other "stuffs" might not be the same making a port...sketchy at best.

There have been statements to the effect of Acer upgrading the Metal, but nothing official. I'm not holding my breath for ICS from Acer. Personally, I'm far more likely to get a new phone =(.

Guest k0zmic

My own guess at the translation...for fun.

Our working CM7 roms aren't ports from the Desire Z, Davidevinavil and Lens_flare compiled the device tree from the ground up. Even though the hardware is similar on the two devices, the drivers and other "stuffs" might not be the same making a port...sketchy at best.

There have been statements to the effect of Acer upgrading the Metal, but nothing official. I'm not holding my breath for ICS from Acer. Personally, I'm far more likely to get a new phone =(.

Agree with this.

Out of interest, what phone are you looking at?

Guest Smeelious

Agree with this.

Out of interest, what phone are you looking at?

I can't find one that I really like and CM7 has mystically fixed my 3g issues, so I don't have the excuse to spend money.

Hopefully CES has some interesting things to show.

And...maybe the Xperia ion will do it...Was hoping for something good from Sony.

I always had Sony Ericsson in good old Symbian times (from p800 to p1i), Sony sounds good to me too...

I also have a weak spot for galaxy note <3

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk