[Rom][Gen2]Ligux_Rom[CM7 Based]

Guest iKrautDroid

Guest iKrautDroid

Ligux Rom v.3.2-Beta2

Another Chinese rom, has its own forum! Checked my logcat, I dont think it has umeng.

It is not as heavily modded as LewaOS is. But it includes themechooser and s2ext works great!

The rom as alot of languages included... Much more than Lewa.

For gen2 blades, the rom is based on CM7

Need a system partition bigger 136mb to install with gapps...

Screenies:

http://translate.goo...Ft-717-1-1.html

Chinese forum post for the blade:

http://translate.goo...Ft-572-1-1.html

Download the rom:

http://www.multiupload.com/BBKNU4U3SB

Ligux gapps (Yes, they are in English)

http://www.multiupload.com/SM5GY49PM9

It comes with a keyboard that is oriented toward Chinese input, so I recommend the ICS keyboard:

Get it here (Market Link)!

Have Fun!biggrin.gif

Edited by iKrautDroid

Guest Davidoff59

that's in a Motorola atrix forum, you sure its for blade?

Edit sorry that's just the screenshots location.

Edited by Davidoff59

Guest hankhandsome

just flashed it not 2 minutes ago and initial impressions are VERY impressive. default language is english - if iKrautdroid is responsible for that then thanks !!

few extra ligux-exclusive tweaks you can make but really only scratched the surface so far. just about to flash gapps and see how we go but so far i really do like it - at least with this you can increase the number of homescreens from 3

Guest iKrautDroid

languages are not my work

I did not modify this rom, I just uploaded it...

For some reason the hosts file in system/etc

blocks all kinds of google service like youtube so just open it and delete all its contents so its just empty

Google stuff should work now!

Guest hankhandsome

bit of a fundamental flaw in the rom unfortunately. you can't alter the icons on the main dock. you can't re-order them or change them at all other than select how many icons you want.

Guest Jaret Zen

Ligux has more diy but it doesnt change the skeleton as lewa, I really like lewa's PIM \ call and music :) i found this post from lewa, looks great em?

post-954260-0-35758600-1325828157_thumb.

Edited by Jaret Zen

I think this one has been discountinued in terms of updates already :/

There is no developer maintining the rom and no source code to be found!

Does look and feel great, though!

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I flashed this rom to give it a quick test, it looks pretty good! but i think im going back to lewa again tho i just love how they changed the looks of just about anything in that rom :)

Guest Pieniek

It's AWESOME! Faster than CM7 and LeWa ROM for me. Have Theme Chooser, witch is biig plus : )

But i have one MASSIVE problem - scrolling is bugged for example in launcher pro or browser - flick dont work, so you have to move your finger all the time, screen doesn't go up by itself, it stops -.-

If somemone could try to fix this i would be in heaven, but for now i go back to CM7, i ca;nt use rom with that bug, its frustrating :<

Guest doogsville

For some reason the hosts file in system/etc

blocks all kinds of google service like youtube so just open it and delete all its contents so its just empty

Google stuff should work now!

they're blocked in the hosts file because they're banned in China. Trying to access them just brings your IP to the attention of the authorities here.

scrolling in browser is ok for me

Scrolling is fine for me too in opera. Lockscreen also works fine . Go launcher is smoother in this rom than any other rom I've tried which is sweet. All in all loving it.

Guest Lost_Animal

Is a nice ROM but i like the LEWA ROM more than all I've tested until now.

The LEWA is the BEST CM7 Clone ever made.

Edited by Lost_Animal

What is your partition size?

Did you flash them right after you flashed the rom?

I flashed them straight after the ROM install... And i do not know my partition size... i dont think i have one coz everytime i restore through NAND, its says skipping SD Partition, none found... ans when i wipe it says no partition found, skipping format... so how do I partition? it works normally for all other ROMS

cheers