SONY framework on zte?

Guest michael spped

Guest michael spped

can some body throw a light on this rom??

sony-use translate or chrome-14(or higher)

the developer seems to have intregradet the sony xperia play framework into zte blades.. SUCCESSFULLY !!!!!!!

has any one tried this.....or is this possible.

warning: i think this has privacy issues same as lewa!!!.

moreover its a restore package....but if u wipe after restore it goes to the normal cm7. usb-mount doesnt work. there is a s-usb to multimount sd card.

and why the these forums call the machines as november and july. which one is gen1 and gen2.

there is a MIUI modded lewa somewhere in this forum. sorry no link coz i cant find it.sad.gifsad.gif

ya i found it!!!!

here is the lewaos modded as MIUI. is better stable then lewaos. doesnt have lewa pond.

killeriaos

oh!!! and full credit to the developer.

if u r having problem with 115.com even after using jdownloader or mipony. just use translator. click on green,blue,,red but on the white buttons right side. two options will pop up. click on the second option which is the telcom download. IDM will pick up the download from there!

Edited by michael spped

Guest CHN_0431

OMG,,, there r so many Chinese roms recently.....

i've tested this rom a couple of months ago...

i think it's not enough smooth...

indeed,it seems it does port the sony framework...

at least.. it has a pretty look.

OMG,,, there r so many Chinese roms recently.....

i've tested this rom a couple of months ago...

i think it's not enough smooth...

indeed,it seems it does port the sony framework...

at least.. it has a pretty look.

Most of us have just discovered these chinese developers exist! Please do post up the good ones you know for the english community! :rolleyes:

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Most of us have just discovered these chinese developers exist! Please do post up the good ones you know for the english community! :rolleyes:

Hehe yea please do so! never knew there was such a big communitiy for roms in china :D

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Hmm im using jdownloader to download you just need to input the link then :P

But seems like the gray buttom is the download

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest CHN_0431

well ,to be honest... i dont think there r many nice roms in China...

i think lewa and roms of Burstlam are the best ones....

most of the others are just beautified...

OKKKKKKKK...i'll post up if i discovered good ones~:P

Guest hankhandsome

ok, the zip file doesn't work in clockwork - doesn't flash. i've just unzipped it though and it appears there's a clockwork image inside it, so i think i'll copy that across to the sd card and see if i can restore it ..

*edit*

sorry, just read in the OP that you did actually say it was a restore package .. doh!

Edited by hankhandsome

Guest hankhandsome

so far so good .. clockwork image copied across to SD Card and restored. phone is now booting :)

*edit*

doesn't appear to work. booted up and loaded everything up. swiped the screen to the left and the whole thing locked up. just going to pop the battery and see what happens when i reboot. if it does the same thing then i'll just bin it ..

looks good though

*edit*

yep, doesn't work. rebooted and just totally locks up now. ah well.

Edited by hankhandsome

Guest Lost_Animal

so far so good .. clockwork image copied across to SD Card and restored. phone is now booting :)

*edit*

doesn't appear to work. booted up and loaded everything up. swiped the screen to the left and the whole thing locked up. just going to pop the battery and see what happens when i reboot. if it does the same thing then i'll just bin it ..

looks good though

*edit*

yep, doesn't work. rebooted and just totally locks up now. ah well.

RU Sure that you have the correct partition sizes ?

Maybe you must use the TPT with largest system size !!!

Guest michael spped

well i got it working the first time. do not double wipe. only wipe before restore. after restore just reboot.

the framework works but not too well. and the rom is not so good.but if the developer did incorporate the framework. i think we should try it to get it done in other roms in this forum.

Guest tcmixx

i just tested that rom, its just lewa_os with a diffrent theme and a lot of force closes

But killer os are miui and lewa os is based on CM7 right?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

But killer os are miui and lewa os is based on CM7 right?

Its not miui its just miui looks its completely the same as the lewa os rom is :P

Guest hankhandsome

RU Sure that you have the correct partition sizes ?

Maybe you must use the TPT with largest system size !!!

Ah yeah, didn't think of that - i have 160mb as it is. No worries though, doesn't seem to be worth doing for daily use anyway.

Guest Racerboy

The sony framework rom is here: http://115.com/file/bhqmq5pm

im trying to download it atm but it takes ages with 2kb/s :P

Just a word of warning, my antivirus found a virus in fastboot.exe (viking.cg) and a malware.gen ........maybe nothing but i`ve never found infections before in any rom or CWM recovery

Guest jeti93

The reason it freezes is because core clock is set to 768 MHz, and your phone probably can't handle it (neither did mine) . So if you set it to lower MHz it's pretty stable, and I think it's nicer than LeWa. 

The problem is, half of the things inside the zip make no sense to me, and the Chinese site said it would make the transformation much better (psp logo, more icons etc.).

So if anyone can make this thing develop, and maybe make an English translation, then I think, it could become one hell of a great ROM.