I am a newbie and had read all topic!help me please

Guest pmthuc

Guest pmthuc

i bought a ZTE libra with android 2.2, camera 5mp, ram 512, cpu 600mhz.... but when i check in setting/about phone :

Model number : ZTE-BLADE

Android version : 2.2

Baseband version: P729B01

Kerrel version:2.6.32.9-perfzte-kerrel@Zdroid-SMT

Build number: ZTE-BLADEV1.0.0B01

========>

Is this libra or blade ?

Can i root this device?

Can i flash another rom for this device ?

any one help me to do that :root , flash,....!thank very much

Guest pmthuc

hehe good luck :)

i have a mistake! a upgrade to 2.3.5 but i can not enable the radio ( GSM or WCDMA ) ???

the phone stills airphone mode ! i can not config to normal !can touch to moible network ?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

i have a mistake! a upgrade to 2.3.5 but i can not enable the radio ( GSM or WCDMA ) ???

the phone stills airphone mode ! i can not config to normal !can touch to moible network ?

what rom did you use? the stock 2.3.5 thats on this forum? This one is made for gen 3 phones and does not have the ril files for the gen 2 buildin so that might be why its not working

Guest pmthuc

what rom did you use? the stock 2.3.5 thats on this forum? This one is made for gen 3 phones and does not have the ril files for the gen 2 buildin so that might be why its not working

yes! i saw that title is for gen 2 so i try this rom !flash by tpt!after that it restart many many time!...can not use!and then i try CWM ===>all rom very easy to install but when boot rom to used i have problem = None wireless!what should i do now ???

and i have i question : how to know my deivice can unlock ram 512 ? by software or by new rom.....!

which rom i can use for my zte libra!

thank much

Edited by pmthuc