My short review on Acer Liquid 1500mAh battery

Guest makoblaster

Guest makoblaster

Hi, I buyed a battery from eBay, branded Cameron Sino and it's awesome. The battery lasts something like the double of the stock one. During the night (10 hours, airplane mode) i used 10 of battery, 2 hours of Diversion (game from android market) just 35 of battery. I payed it 15 including delivery. I'm satisfied.

I, in one night of normal use don't lose more than 5% with default battery. Don't know why you in airplane lose 10% of a battery that lasts 2 times more than the normal one.

Guest mstation

I Am on miui and i think i have battery issue since i cant get it to last more than 24h with 3g always on and about 30 sms and 2 calls of 5 minutes.. So i might be interested in a better and newer battery. can i have the link please?

Guest kenship

I also have the same battery since last week, the original start losing charge quickly when it's only 13 months old. Anyway, the new one is I believe OK, not better but on par with the original battery (when it was good), it's supposed to have 10% more capacity but I don't find it personally, maybe it's because I'm running MIUI whereas my old battery is mostly on stock Froyo.

Guest mstation

Hello, since this post and since i was getting only day out of my battery with 3g off on miui i decided to buy this +150mAh battery.

This is my opinion, i think the battery is ok but nothing special. I used to squeeze 30h with froyo and 3g always on from the original and from the first test i did this battery didnt even last 22h with 3g always on and screen at 30% on day and 15% on night. In the test i didnt make calls and wrote about 25 sms. The battery lost about 6%h when screen on and 4%h when off.. i dont know if it will perform better after my second full recharge but atm i dont feel like suggesting it to no one. Id go for the original if the price is similar.

Btw does official froyo consume less than miui?

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a 1500Mah battery from ebay last weekend, still waiting for it to arrive.

It seems after 8-9 months my battery life is alot shorter. When i just got the phone i could get 2 days out of it, now i'm lucky if i get till the end of the day! I tried reflashing the stock ROM, factory resets etc. . Now i have the stock ROM rooted and i have removed the stock apps which seems to give me the best results.

For the people who are interested, this is de battery that i ordered:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/3-7V-BATTERY-FOR-Acer-Liquid-E-A1-S100-A7BTA020F-UK-/180689761715?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a11f2f5b3#ht_2528wt_1344