Liquid Next Website - Not Available

Guest JackTheMan18

Guest Ma7moud

i won't be home for a few hours but i will start uploading it now and post it here when i'm back, and if someone has it and can upload it should put a link here.

i have LN1.9.2

Guest Dario93

Hi. yes, sorry i just noticed that LN site is down...will discover why.

You can find the last LN rom (1.9.2) on: http://adf.ly/3G0lX

Please do not direct link multiupload link...

About the project...sorry but at the moment...yes is suspended

Thanks for your answer suxsem :) I don't own anymore my Liquid,but I'm trying to help a bit here :)

Good luck with your projects and university! ^_^

Thanks for your answer suxsem :) I don't own anymore my Liquid,but I'm trying to help a bit here :)

Good luck with your projects and university! ^_^

thanks my friend ;) good luck you too :) bye :)

Guest cybertred

I'm new to LiquidNext. I've waited long for a stable ROM for Liquid E and I believe I've founded.

I understand I need a file named update.zip, but I don't find it from the LiquidNext download package. While the official site is down, instruction on how to install LiquidNext went with it. Would someone please kindly post installation instruction?

PS: I have successfully installed Malez Recovery.

Thanks!

thanks my friend ;) good luck you too :) bye :)

Its installation is similar to any other ROM in this forum. If u rename the downloaded file to update.zip, it will install itself when u start Recovery. But you shouldnt do that. Start recovery and manually wipe everything from wipe menu (do not use "wipe all" because it doesnt work properly) Then in flash/test menu Select "Flash zip without sign check from sdcard" an there u can browse any flashable zip file.

Guest cybertred

Thanks. I will try as suggested.

Its installation is similar to any other ROM in this forum. If u rename the downloaded file to update.zip, it will install itself when u start Recovery. But you shouldnt do that. Start recovery and manually wipe everything from wipe menu (do not use "wipe all" because it doesnt work properly) Then in flash/test menu Select "Flash zip without sign check from sdcard" an there u can browse any flashable zip file.

Guest cybertred

How do I preserve the paid apps on my phone after I wiped? Do I have to buy them again?

Thanks

Guest Ma7moud

How do I preserve the paid apps on my phone after I wiped? Do I have to buy them again?

Thanks

i think if you sign in with the same google account then you can download them again, but i'm not sure about that

and if your phone is rooted you can use Titanium Backup to make a backup of your apps

Guest cybertred

Great! I will use Titanium Backup.

i think if you sign in with the same google account then you can download them again, but i'm not sure about that

and if your phone is rooted you can use Titanium Backup to make a backup of your apps

Guest DemonGloom

Thanks

You will just install them from market, they are linked to your account..

Also, if you have two or more android devices on one account (tablet, for example), you just buy app once and use on every device..

Guest kinsang_lee

ok we just started restoring our site... this will take a couple of days.

sorry for delay...

oh,thank you~

=================

By the way...I wanna know how to use the SDMAN feature,

can u give me a instruction?

thanks!~:unsure: