[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest geegeethatsme

I have this Rom installed since a month or so and everything works perfect! GPS for navigation finally works after trying multiple roms and prox sensor is also doing what it should do.

But now I have two issues coming up, and I want to know if it's rom related of my blade being annoying.

I have trouble with bluetooth transfers. better said, it doesn;t work. And with the facebook app, it refuses to upload my photos to facebook.

are there fixes known for these problems or not?

Thanks for this rom!

For Bluetooth transfers, try the ASTRO Bluetooth Module from the market. Sorted things for me. One tip - files to transfer from PC or netbook need to be located in the Public folder. There may be an option to change this but I haven't found it.

Guest RayDid

Hello :)

I installed this rom but I have a problem, I can't connect to my google account. When I want to add an account, I enter my password, my email, I select connection and then, it says that it's the wrong password or mail :(

I am connected to wifi, and I'm sure that it's the right password ^^

(sorry if there are some mistakes, I'm french)

Thank you in advanc

EDIT: I didn't say anything, I forgot the 2-step verification :)

Edited by RayDid

Guest debuggerboy

Thanks to konstat for this perfectly working ROM for ZTE Blade.

Mine was a Chinese Blade (Indian version Idea Cellular ZTE Blade). But konstat ROM worked like a charm.

I didn't had any issues.

Many Thanks for this ROM.

Guest axebarauna

Very fast and smooth rom, much faster than cm 7 for me. is there any way to turn off 270 degrees screen rotation? I really don't like it:/ I use only 0 and 90

Guest amcfad

Thanks for this reply Konsta,

""Some users might have wifi issues with the new kernel/wifi driver. Try installing SS-RLS6-Old-Source-Kernel-Gen2.zip"

I have installed Kernel Manager Lite and when loading kernels it reports" no kernels found for your device"

Sorry for all the noob questions but Is there another way of installing a kernel ?

Edited by amcfad

Guest KonstaT

Very fast and smooth rom, much faster than cm 7 for me. is there any way to turn off 270 degrees screen rotation? I really don't like it:/ I use only 0 and 90

Edit this line in /system/build.prop:

windowsmgr.support_rotation_270=true
[/code]

Change that to false and reboot.

Edit. Didn't work, so apparently no easy way...

I have installed Kernel Manager Lite and when loading kernels it reports" no kernels found for your device"

Sorry for all the noob questions but Is there another way of installing a kernel ?

Installing add-ons (including kernels) is done through clockworkmod recovery the same way you would install a ROM (no wipe needed unless adviced otherwise).

Guest matje103

Quick question: I want to istall the toggle 2G add-on and it requires a full wipe if I'm not mistaken.. Previously i would do a full wipe data/factory reset > wipe dalvik > reflash Swedish Snow and than install the toggle 2G add-on and other add-ons I wanted, my question is if it is neccesary to reflash Swedish Snow after a full wipe?

Guest SlyXo

Such a great rom. Finaly my stable daily rom, after long long time, when I have flashed new roms almost every day.

Just one issue for me. Sometimes my mobile data doesn't work. "E" icon is there, but when I try to browse or sync, connection doesn't work. I have to reenable data or or sometimes even reboot.

I never had this problem and love this rom, so pleas, any ideas, how to fix it? Can it be caused by new kernel or etc.?

GMS only, "enable always-on mobile data" ticked, Slovak O2. Full wipe, reflashed,...

Thanks, sorry for my bad English.

Guest thewild

Quick question: I want to istall the toggle 2G add-on and it requires a full wipe if I'm not mistaken.. Previously i would do a full wipe data/factory reset > wipe dalvik > reflash Swedish Snow and than install the toggle 2G add-on and other add-ons I wanted, my question is if it is neccesary to reflash Swedish Snow after a full wipe?

I did not do a full wipe before installing Toggle2G. I don't know if it was recommended or not, but I never had any problem.

Guest matje103
1332841291' post=1924305']

I did not do a full wipe before installing Toggle2G. I don't know if it was recommended or not, but I never had any problem.

I installed it before, after I entered my sim pin, it randomly rebooted. It happened when I did a full wipe..

Guest kirpika

hello there, swedish snow geeks.

lemme tell ya my story about proximity sensor. i've had a problem about screen not turning on after ending a call. actually it only happened after a long night and i had to reboot the phone to make it work correctly.

i caught myself thinking why the phone behaved in such a way - and that was it - the only difference was that the alarm was on during the night. either i snoozed it in the morning or turned it off. but all those nights the phone was flipped upside down on the glass board (i clearly remember it). well, this night i put it with the screen up and in the moring i discovered that proximity sensor continued to work IN A PROPER WAY. so i didn't have to reboot it as i used to. i don't know why this happened but it eventually worked. the phone flipped upside down + alarm on somehow crashes the proximity sensor. the glass board may have also been the problem. well, at least this night it was ok.

Edited by kirpika

Guest lost2

Hi mate i use rls6 i just flashed again (change SD card) and i have a problem with the sound on contacts i can't change ring tone on my favorite contacts. With zte dialer worked but with the dialer from the rom i can't is any way to fix this. thanks for this great rom

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Edited by lost2

Guest bladebuddy

Hi mate i use rls6 i just flashed again (change SD card) and i have a problem with the sound on contacts i can't change ring tone on my favorite contacts. With zte dialer worked but with the dialer from the rom i can't is any way to fix this. thanks for this great rom

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

There is the option to flash the ZTE dialer with this rom. Its on the first page of the thread along with the rom download. Try flashing you will need to do a wipe first. Should sort you problem out.

Guest jesuita

Preparing myself to flash this rom to my girlfriends phone.

Searched the topic but didnt find the this battery circle addon.. does anyone have it? :)

Guest axebarauna

Edit this line in /system/build.prop:

windowsmgr.support_rotation_270=true

Change that to false and reboot.

Edit. Didn't work, so apparently no easy way...

KonstaT, Could you add feature to disable 270 rotation in next release? Like in cm7 or flashable zip which disable this rotation. this only thing that annoy me in your rom :P

Edited by axebarauna

Guest jesuita

The one listed is the normal circle.. i wanted the thin one.

But i guess this one will have to do it :)

Thanks and great job! Loving the rom so far ;)

Guest d_borghi

hi,

this is absolutely the best and stable rom i've ever tried.

only one question:

is it possible to select a ringtone for the sms from my personal tracklist?

tnx

db

Guest aggregator

Hi,

I'm using SS RLS6 on a GEN3 device (added the libs from the Moldovan MHMP GEN3 update).

The problem is, when i'm listening to music through headphones, and get a call (or sms, or any notification), the ringtone plays through the speaker, instead of headphones.

Is it possible to route the sounds to headphones, when it's plugged in?

It would be great to solve this, because the volume and quality level on GEN3 is the best so far, and the Swedish Snow is a great rom.

Edited by aggregator