[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest DarkCrono

Hi KonstaT, there are different versions of Android's native browser? I'm testing some android isos in a VM and they are capable of photo upload on m.facebook.com, our is not, same agent string, only different phone model...

Also noticed our browser have a Exit button, but the menu looks different on other native browsers (googling)

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm polishing my Softkey Mod, to gain more space here and there and I will update it soon.

There are a way to hide some of the status icons like "Alarm"? it's a unnecessary information since It's on almost every time (at least for me)

---------------------------

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftMod-v2

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftModv2.zip

Changes: Just a few ones to gain some space between centered clock and the 4th status icon (from right to the left; if there are a 4th icons)

Edited by DarkCrono

Guest Xinxe

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm polishing my Softkey Mod, to gain more space here and there and I will update it soon.

There are a way to hide some of the status icons like "Alarm"? it's a unnecessary information since It's on almost every time (at least for me)

---------------------------

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftMod-v2

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftModv2.zip

Changes: Just a few ones to gain some space between centered clock and the 4th status icon (from right to the left; if there are a 4th icons)

Thanks for this mod, I think it makes Konstats ROM even slightly better ;)

Will this version only change the layout of the icons, or also the 'performance'? With the previous version it seems that the home softbutton works much better than the back softbutton. When I try to press the back button, it 'highlights' the statusbar instead of going back (see attachment). Is there a way to prevent this? The back softbutton doés work perfectly for closing the notification menu, so when the statusbar is already slided down.

post-215893-0-81414100-1333536444_thumb.

Edited by Xinxe

Guest DarkCrono

Thanks for this mod, I think it makes Konstats ROM even slightly better ;)

Will this version only change the layout of the icons, or also the 'performance'? With the previous version it seems that the home softbutton works much better than the back softbutton. When I try to press the back button, it 'highlights' the statusbar instead of going back (see attachment). Is there a way to prevent this? The back softbutton doés work perfectly for closing the notification menu, so when the statusbar is already slided down.

Hi I've made a change into dimens.xml and increased status_bar_edge_ignore from 5 dip to 20 dip. In my tests now the back button is not pulling windowshade anymore, but I REALLY don't know if this is working better or if I'm getting more used to it.

Please flash v3 and post your results. ;)

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftModv3

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftModv3.zip

Guest DarkCrono

does it work "-tweaked TCP buffer sizes" ?

i can't test it until 20 days... and is it inclued in rls 6?

It's since RLS 5, but you still can edit it under build.prop before flash the rom

Guest Xinxe

Hi I've made a change into dimens.xml and increased status_bar_edge_ignore from 5 dip to 20 dip. In my tests now the back button is not pulling windowshade anymore, but I REALLY don't know if this is working better or if I'm getting more used to it.

Please flash v3 and post your results. ;)

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftModv3

SS-RLS6-CenterClock-NoBattery-SoftModv3.zip

Thanks! Now it works perfectly :) I think this is the best compromise between having the softbuttons, and still having enough space for statusbar icons.

Edited by Xinxe

Guest DarkCrono

Thanks! Now it works perfectly :) I think this is the best compromise between having the softbuttons, and still having enough space for statusbar icons.

Thanks!

If you find anything to adjust, any idea, just post!

Guest d_borghi

is it possible to add on the notification power widget "key" for 2g/3g? i need only this. cyanogenmod have it, but swedish snow is faster e most stable.

tnx

db

Guest shanky887614

how do you install boot animations?

whenever i try to put them where people say

/system/media

it says read only and wont let me

guess ill try by mounting it through clockwork

(edit)

copy bootanimation.zip to /system/media

simple

Edited by shanky887614

Guest Antonio Zru

Hey.

I only have got 34 mb of free space in the internal memory. I have 65 apps and a 1GB partition on the SD with no swap.

¿why only 34 mb of free space?

Guest Ultra-blade

Another Moldovan update is out on ZTE site for Libra... !!!!! But its another GB... wink.gif

Build prop shows date as Feb-12 . Kernel is 2.6.35.7 ...

Now the surprises are ..... Google + & ICS music player is included as system app along with stock GB player.. biggrin.gif

Anything interesting to extract from this Devs.... !!!? to make this rom more snowwy..........rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ultra-blade

Guest KonstaT

Another Moldovan update is out on ZTE site for Libra... !!!!! But its another GB... wink.gif

Build prop shows date as Feb-12 . Kernel is 2.6.35.7 ...

Now the surprises are ..... Google + & ICS music player is included as system app along with stock GB player.. biggrin.gif

Anything interesting to extract from this Devs.... !!!? to make this rom more snowwy..........rolleyes.gif

Nice find. :)

I haven't installed it yet but it seems that there is nothing new that would help. libaudio.so (for audio routing) is the same and wifi module seems to be same as in malaysian update. New market is now also included as default?

Just a new release for someone (not me :P) to base a new ROM on.

Edit. It was the newer version of market but not play shop. HSPA differentation is on by default, so at least some progress from ZTE. ;) Nothing interesting in the kernel config.

Guest elrond_bs

Read the first page - there is a Toggle2G addon for this ROM. After you install it (and restart of course) , open Toggle 2G settings in app drawer and set the option for notification - you will be asked to download additional plugin from Play shop. After you do it, you will be able to toggle directly 2G/3G from notification bar or widget.

I decided to post updated Toggle2G plugin. Version in the first page is 0.0.17, this version is 0.2.3 - for more info and change log - official page. All credit goes to the creator TheMasterBaron.

Installation: (MD5: 672ea477ea28c29d0e0ff6c4a14f57be)

Install from clockworkmod. No wipe should be needed if you update, full wipe recommended for new install (you don't need to install old version first, just this one). If you install without wipe - make a nandroid (clockworkmod) backup before install to be on the safe side. I tested it for more than a week without having any issues.

Features: using the latest version from the official page, I just signed it with the correct key for this ROM and zipaligned it, so any credit for this addon goes only to TheMasterBaron. Any problems you have too :P.

Toggle2G update v0.2.3.zip

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest d_borghi

Read the first page - there is a Toggle2G addon for this ROM. After you install it (and restart of course) , open Toggle 2G settings in app drawer and set the option for notification - you will be asked to download additional plugin from Play shop. After you do it, you will be able to toggle directly 2G/3G from notification bar or widget.

I decided to post updated Toggle2G plugin. Version in the first page is 0.0.17, this version is 0.2.3 - for more info and change log - official page. All credit goes to the creator TheMasterBaron.

Installation: (MD5: 672ea477ea28c29d0e0ff6c4a14f57be)

Install from clockworkmod. No wipe should be needed if you update, full wipe recommended for new install (you don't need to install old version first, just this one). If you install without wipe - make a nandroid (clockworkmod) backup before install to be on the safe side. I tested it for more than a week without having any issues.

Features: using the latest version from the official page, I just signed it with the correct key for this ROM and zipaligned it, so any credit for this addon goes only to TheMasterBaron. Any problems you have too :P.

tnk u elrond_bs.

few weeks ago i'd tried toggle 2g and the relative add-on.

but the widget worked well since the phone not go on sleep mode. when it wake up the widget doesn't work and i must delete widget and reapplicate it.

this is the problem...

tnx

bye

db

Guest realkeule

first of all, thanks, best rom since a long time. full daily usable. nearly perfekt :P

did not found a toggle after do this. any help? //edit: there is an widget bt this did not work...

but maybe with this tool switching 2g/3g is not important

why there are no picasa pictures in galarie? (i had it evertime with other roms)

any good T9 dialer posible? like cm9 dialer? i urgendly need name searching with numberfield... (hope you understand what i mean...)

regards bernd.

Edited by realkeule

Guest adonwenas

Did anyone having restart like mine..

It happens when I'm playing raging thunder 2 n turbofly 3d...

It's ram issue or what?

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Guest Andy58

Hi all. Is this ROM compatible with GEN3 devices?

(ie. sold with 2.3.5.)

Read the first post - This ROM is for gen2 devices only.