[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

looking good so far

seems very light on memory usage too

:)

thanks

btw my volume indicator is still orange

That is default to cm7. You can change it with morphs.

post-796032-0-34130400-1327175499_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Figured out the sync problem too. I've got the market working (thanks guys) but it's not syncing contacts or applications like it did when I installed the addon .So the solution is to download and install the addon so that it will replace the current market and take you through the setup so that you can sync your contacts and applications.

Note: You may need to re-install Gmail to fix a force close issue.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest JThumar

Installed and no issues

Market is there in ROM....

@ xyxy

As a test I just switched to a 200MB TPT and reinstalled the ROM and the market is not included. In fact when the ROM first started it doesn't even ask me to add an account :blink:

Guest Bazabaza

Installed 200 TPT installed google apps but no keyboard installed so unable to connect to wifi or input for google account. Ah market included? Ill try again....

Edited by Bazabaza

@ JThumar

Discovered the solution to that a few posts back :P In the process I also figured out that this ROM won't sync your contacts or applications until you use the addon anyway and then reinstall gmail.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest JThumar

Switched from Atomic 4......

Lost 14% battery in three hours....hope to get better battery....anyone knows how to get date on status bar?

Edited by JThumar

Guest kelzsoca

Switched from Atomic 4......

Lost 14% battery in three hours....hope to get better battery....anyone knows how to get date on status bar?

Settings-Cyanogenmod settings-Tablet tweaks

Not selected=>Soft-buttons left

I installed the ICS CM7 theme from the marketplace. It will say something about compatibility but I applied it and it appears to work, but I've yet to check all of the menus. It kind of defeats the purpose of this ROM though as I think it's almost the same as tilal6991's, no?

EDIT: The theme is by Sonny Sekhon for them who are looking.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest tilal6991

I installed the ICS CM7 theme from the marketplace. It will say something about compatibility but I applied it and it appears to work, but I've yet to check all of the menus. It kind of defeats the purpose of this ROM though as I think it's almost the same as tilal6991's, no?

It's pretty much the same but much more up to date. CM settings has been improved and overall it is faster.

Almost yes.Tilal6991 cm7 is 7.1 and this one is 7.2 with a few extra tweaks,softbuttons,single ring lock,etc.

Edited by Guest

Thanks guys.

Now if only the force close when restoring the camera settings could be fixed. I presume that's a bug everyones got at the moment, blade and skate users?

Mods I made to this ROM:

1) Set the manufacturer to HTC in build.prop

2) Deleted Gmail.apk

3) Formatted everything and then flashed my modified zip

4) Wiped data and rebooted back into recovery

5) Flashed google apps

I can now sync all contacts and applications, install extra games and play around with PlayerPro's Dolby support (which may or may not work).

Edited by H3ROS

think its standard android launcher so dont think you can customise.

is smooth though

will prob put launcher pro on later cos on my phone doesnt matter weather go launcher or adw the dock buttons are

unreliable especially the phone one on the left :(

(on any rom i tried) launcher pro is solid as a rock .

rom looks good so far i must admit

thanks to all involved

Guest kelzsoca

think its standard android launcher so dont think you can customise.

is smooth though

will prob put launcher pro on later cos on my phone doesnt matter weather go launcher or adw the dock buttons are

unreliable especially the phone one on the left :(

(on any rom i tried) launcher pro is solid as a rock .

rom looks good so far i must admit

thanks to all involved

Launcher replacement is not difficult, use your favorite launcher. smile.gif