Phones 4u won't stock the Huawei Vision

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

If you were one of the many people waiting for the Huawei Vision to be released in the UK then we have some bad news for you. SoMobile have reported that Phones 4u have cancelled all plans to offer the device for unknown reasons. The device itself was originally set for a December 2011 release but this was delayed. Phones 4u have not released a statement regarding the cancellation so until they do we are left guessing.

The Huawei Vision can still be pre-ordered from retailers such as FlagshipPhones.co.uk for £282 if you still want to own one of these devices.

Source: SoMobile

83ac966114e901f3744963517a7c9606.jpg

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Guest Sebastian404

I think the reason is more likely the same as the mess they made of the Blaze Launch.

I wonder if Tesco Mobile are still planning on shipping the thing.

Guest unrandomsam

It needs to be priced less than the Arc S in phones 4u (Think you can get that for £200 as a payg upgrade).

£282 online is a total joke when you can get an Atrix for £200

(Phones4u shops are horrible to go into as well the branding is just awful cheap and tacky - I would always get a price match from Carphone Warehouse instead (Or just not get it probably most of the time) - They also open the phones in the shop as well which I think is rude.)

Whole design of the shops is against making the simple process of buying something easy and fast.

Guest Simon O

Well Phones 4u cancelled this device at the very last minute. It's possible that Huawei have major issues with distribution or manufacturing which meant they couldn't guarantee enough devices for Phones 4u. Possibly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.