Idea Cellular ZTE Blade

Guest baalu

Somebody help people using idea blade on how to install clockworkmod recovery...

i tried rommanager but its stuck at the initial green android screen....

also tried recover manager but not able to do it...

can anyone suggest a useful method!! :unsure:

Somebody help people using idea blade on how to install clockworkmod recovery...

i have installed cloworkmod recovery and others installed custom roms on their idea blade. could you say in which step u got stuck. thanks.

You're rooted, right? If not, that's where all the fun begins. Search the forum for "rooting", you'll pick up the phase in no time :) After you get your blade rooted, there are many ways to get a recovery manager flashed. I used recoveryManager when I started.

edit: z4root is what I used, but it only allowed temporary root. If you have a 2.2 (froyo) blade there's a modified version in the blade general section that allows a permanent root for your phone. Flashing a recovery doesn't need a permanent root though.

Edited by sm4tik

You're rooted, right? If not, that's where all the fun begins. Search the forum for "rooting", you'll pick up the phase in no time :) After you get your blade rooted, there are many ways to get a recovery manager flashed. I used recoveryManager when I started.

edit: z4root is what I used, but it only allowed temporary root. If you have a 2.2 (froyo) blade there's a modified version in the blade general section that allows a permanent root for your phone. Flashing a recovery doesn't need a permanent root though.

thx fr th rply

i insld rom manger + clockworkmod but got stuck at the bootscreen...

the problm was su binary was not updated..so i updated it...

now clockworkmod is working...used several roms....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1442517

the above rom seemed promising fr me...smooth and a bit faster..

used it for a while...now using cyanogenmod bt without camera...bcaze i hav lg optmus one :) :rolleyes: :D

• 4 months later...
Guest droidolution

hey plz help me how to update the su binary on idea blade .. i got struct a the green android logo as well

open ur superuser... open options.... select preferences... at the bottom ull find the option to update binary.

• 2 weeks later...