Request:: Stock ROM of IDEA BLADE REQUIRED

Guest bladeroid

Guest bladeroid

Hi friends., recently I'd purchased ZTE BLADE from IDEA with Froyo..This is my 1st Android phone.. So I dont have no clue about its ROM flashing..

My 1st ROM update ended up in bricking my phone and lost my IMEI too,, And after reading the threads here I managed to get my phone running...

Now I learnt how to play with my phone OS...

I'd updated the ROM to gingerbread and tried various other custom ROMs & tried ICS too ..

I've not backed up my stock ROM when I flashed it..

Now I'm facing a harware isses with my phone..Earpiece is producing some noise when on call .

So I'm planning to give it for service under warranty.. Since I'd update the os to custom one.,my warranty will be void..

I request you to upload the stock ROM of IDEA BLADE.

Thanks & Regards,

MagesH

Guest bladeroid
My link

Here is the stock recovery for the Blade (flash through clockworkmod) My link

Akash thank you very much for your support... Idea blade is nothing but XCD stock ROM with apps by IDEA like IDEA TV etc..

Someone need to post a ROM dump then someone might help u.

Yeah Saran, I despearately needed it and waiting for somebody to post...

Guest bladeroid

Actually idea blade and xcd 35 are different they have different camera and idea has less ram so don't flash xcd one.

Yes Saran., the camera driver is diff b/w idea blade & xcd35.. I'm not sure about RAM but read here that XCD35 has 512mb ram which is locked to 256mb by ROM.. but it's not the same case in Idea blade..

No Akash, only the specs are same...not the hardware(esp camera)...

Guest saransh9

Yes Saran., the camera driver is diff b/w idea blade & xcd35.. I'm not sure about RAM but read here that XCD35 has 512mb ram which is locked to 256mb by ROM.. but it's not the same case in Idea blade..

No Akash, only the specs are same...not the hardware(esp camera)...

i m damn sure about ram yours have 256 mb(hardware) and if u try to flash a gen2 tpt to upgrade it to 512 mb then u will brick it it has happened with a guy on xda.btw idea is a chinese blade and xcd a european one.

and the camera is totally different so stock xcd might work but the camera wont.

i will try at xda if anyone can post a romdump for idea.

Hi friends., recently I'd purchased ZTE BLADE from IDEA with Froyo..This is my 1st Android phone.. So I dont have no clue about its ROM flashing..

My 1st ROM update ended up in bricking my phone and lost my IMEI too,, And after reading the threads here I managed to get my phone running...

I'd updated the ROM to gingerbread and tried various other custom ROMs & tried ICS too ..

Now I'm facing a harware isses with my phone..Earpiece is producing some noise when on call .

So I'm planning to give it for service under warranty.. Since I'd update the os to custom one.,my warranty will be void..

Thanks & Regards,

MagesH

Have an Idea Blade to and using Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9 + M-MHMP-RLS9-Swedish-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip http://android.modaco.com/topic/347215-romgen1-2-3-moldovan-mile-high-mountain-pie-rls9-android-235/ custom rom with no problems. You can try this if you are facing problems with other roms. Also if you could give me the steps to dump the rom i would be happy to help.

Guest saransh9

Have an Idea Blade to and using Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9 + M-MHMP-RLS9-Swedish-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip http://android.modac...s9-android-235/ custom rom with no problems. You can try this if you are facing problems with other roms. Also if you could give me the steps to dump the rom i would be happy to help.

use this guide

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-backup-your-android-phones-boot-recovery-and-system-partition-images/

Guest aneesasil

Hi,

Sorry i read this a bit late, I do have a stock rom of Idea Blade if you still require it please let me know.

Regards:

Anees.

Edited by aneesasil

Guest bladeroid

Have an Idea Blade to and using Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9 + M-MHMP-RLS9-Swedish-Stock-Kernel-Gen2.zip http://android.modac...s9-android-235/ custom rom with no problems. You can try this if you are facing problems with other roms. Also if you could give me the steps to dump the rom i would be happy to help.

Thank you very much Jerrin... Will check it out...:)

Hi,

Sorry i read this a bit late, I do have a stock rom of Idea Blade if you still require it please let me know.

Regards:

Anees.

Yeah Anees I still require it... Please provide me the link..

Now got some hope..

Thanks a ton Anees...:)

Edited by bladeroid

Guest aneesasil

Hi Bladeroid,

Give me your email ID I shall send you the link for the download of the stock Idea Rom. I may upload it to my personal FTP server and send you a temporary username and password that is why I am not posting the link on this open thread here.

Regards:

Anees.

Thank you very much Jerrin... Will check it out...:)

Yeah Anees I still require it... Please provide me the link..

Now got some hope..

Thanks a ton Anees...:)

Guest saransh9

Hi Bladeroid,

Give me your email ID I shall send you the link for the download of the stock Idea Rom. I may upload it to my personal FTP server and send you a temporary username and password that is why I am not posting the link on this open thread here.

Regards:

Anees.

can u upload it to mediafire it will be helpful to many many are asking for it

Guest rapier07

Hi Bladeroid,

Regards:

Anees.

Is it a flashable zip our a romdump ?

Upload to mediafire pls

Guest bladeroid

Hi Bladeroid,

Regards:

Anees.

Have sent to you Anees...

Guest aneesasil

Hi bladeroid,

Some error in the message you sent me I cannot open and read the content. The stock rom i have got is a backup which i had taken from Clockword Mod.

Have sent to you Anees...

Guest bladeroid

Hi bladeroid,

Some error in the message you sent me I cannot open and read the content. The stock rom i have got is a backup which i had taken from Clockword Mod.

No pblm Anees..

This is my mail id [email protected] ...

Thanks & Regards,

MagesH

Edited by bladeroid

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks & Regards,

MagesH

Hi MagesH,

I have a Idea Blade too and bricked my phone while trying to repartition it to get more space for apps. Can you please link to the method that you followed to de-brick it? I have tried the methods outlined in this post, but to no avail: http://www.modaco.com/topic/343587-guide-de-bricking-a-zte-blade/

Thanks a lot.