[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest yht9425

As promised:

TripNiCE "CRISP" kernel 001: with fixed GPS

Flash in recovery

For those interested the changes I made to the ramdisk: http://pastebin.com/xfBmbGYV

Great thanks much... testing it now

............ GPS (Navigation) is working Thanks alot vorBeth

Edited by yht9425

Guest DDeveryday
So that's Bluetooth and Video recording left to fix:

Yes, that is GPS WORKING!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that gps from wifi network or not data network?

Guest vorBeth

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that gps from wifi network or not data network?

No, That's GPS from the GPS Hardware, look in the top notification area, shows GPS is running, also I tested using GPS Test, Picked up Satellites.

I know I'm being a noob but were do I download the kernel with the GPS fix in it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

+1 searched the whole thread. No links apparent

I know I'm being a noob but were do I download the kernel with the GPS fix in it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

The attachment doesn't show up through Tapatalk so you will need to download through browser. If I can get vorBETH's permission I can upload and post a mirror.

Guest vorBeth

The attachment doesn't show up through Tapatalk so you will need to download through browser. If I can get vorBETH's permission I can upload and post a mirror.

I have no issues with that.

Guest nastynick6

As promised:

Flash in recovery

For those interested the changes I made to the ramdisk: http://pastebin.com/xfBmbGYV

So does this fix the headphones issue? where they didnt work at all? only sound thru speaker. I read thru all the posts and searched but did see anything

Guest Flash Addict

As promised:

Flash in recovery

Confirmed that this works. I modified my ueventd.pyramid.rc to include the lines in this post before flashing though...didn't look to see if a new one is included in the zip. Thanks for sharing vorBeth!!!

fyi i'm running hboot 1.27.1100 from the modded 3.24 RUU

Edited by Flash Addict

Guest yht9425

Wil this ROM work with 1.27 hboot and 3.24/3.25 kernel?

Thx

I find it run much better on 3.25 firmware compare to 3.24, now Im not getting crash/reboot/locked up when using tripraver cpu governor but course i would recommand after installing 3.25 firmware wipe cache/dalvic and data set everything up back to recovery and fix permission and wipe cache/dalvic again. been running fine for a day now without any reboot/lockedup/crash

Guest Flash Addict

So does this fix the headphones issue? where they didnt work at all? only sound thru speaker. I read thru all the posts and searched but did see anything

picard-facepalm2.jpg?w=225&h=151

Edited by Flash Addict

Guest Flash Addict

I find it run much better on 3.25 firmware compare to 3.24, now Im not getting crash/reboot/locked up when using tripraver cpu governor but course i would recommand after installing 3.25 firmware wipe cache/dalvic and data set everything up back to recovery and fix permission and wipe cache/dalvic again. been running fine for a day now without any reboot/lockedup/crash

Interesting. Think I'll go ahead and flash 3.25 then. Thanks for sharing!

Guest Flash Addict

Lol, hey Im just wondering, geez, like I said I didnt see anyone mention it....Funny way to respond tho sorry if this has been answered

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :) To answer your question, I don't believe the headphone issue was fixed...I haven't read anything at least.

EDIT: The next post says otherwise. Going to try testing myself.

Edited by Flash Addict

Guest Deepest
Thanks for the headphone fix! The fix made it possible for me to use this rom as a daily driver. I like the DSP Manager for enhancing the sound. However it has a bug (was already there in 003A). Whenever I turn on one of the effects, doesn"t really matter which one the sound goes to the loudest setting whenever changing song (automatically or manual). Does anybody know a fix for this? This bug makes the DSP unusable for me.

The new kernel that fixes GPS also seems to sort out the issue u are describing. Thanks to Trip and all the other guys that have contributed to this rom must be the best ICS rom around for our sensations.

Edited by Deepest