[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Is there a way to get the CM music player in this Rom? I've installed it, pushed it to system/app, fixed permissions. It opens fine and I can see my music. Everything looks good except when I try to play something it Fc's

Try clearing its /data/ in app management. It's finicky.

Guest kirandroid

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks to Trip, vorBeth and others for the great job done, really like this ROM and appreciate all your efforts!

After installation of the ROM and all recent modification recoveries I am still having problems with the third party keyboards functioning (for instance I am using Smart Keyboard Pro with Russian layout); I can see installed 3rd party keyboards and can play with its settings in Language and Input menu, everything is fine there, but I cannot switch to it from default keyboard while typing (change the input method). Does anyone else here experience the same problem and any ideas how can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Guest TripNRaVeR

We've got GPS fixed, thanks to Vorbeth.

lol who?

1. gps not fixed with his ramdisk

2. he should go make his own rom

3. dont want his updates anymore in this thread

if he does, i'm quiting

Guest brighton_mick

lol who?

if he does, i'm quiting

I Think he was just trying to help you out dude!

Guest vorBeth

lol who?

if he does, i'm quiting

So all those who have GPS working are wrong?

It's YOUR ramdisk with a few bit's added.

This is what someone gets for HELPING you, well go do one Trip.

Sorry people didn't all hail TripNRaver for this.

Man you are a fame whore.

Sorry to all, but I am NOT willing to help if this is what you get!!

To answer who...

(Those with hacked games consoles will know)

Developer of iPrep, PSPGrader, PSFMod (you know that recovery image that allowed a LOAD of HTC Phones to Jailbreak a PS3)

The guy who brought changeable boot animations to the original xbox.

Developer of a Galaxy S kernel & recovery that powered MIUI for quite a while.

Should have stayed in the console scene, guess I was wrong thinking Android dev's would be more open.

Trip, you give the wrong impression about developers.

You DONT follow the GPL Licence you work under.

You say you will release source, then DONT.

I'm taking your ROM off my Phone, I will NEVER entertain anything you make again.

Edited by vorBeth

Guest TripNRaVeR

So all those who have GPS working are wrong?

It's YOUR ramdisk with a few bit's added.

This is what someone gets for HELPING you, well go do one Trip.

Sorry people didn't all hail TripNRaver for this.

Man you are a fame whore.

Sorry to all, but I am NOT willing to help if this is what you get!!

lol lol lol

page 13 allready 2 people that reporting gps not working so where are all those people who got it working?

Edit:

nice edit of youre post but if youre such a great guy then answer the question, where are all those who got gps working?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest brighton_mick

lol lol lol

page 13 allready 2 people that reporting gps not working so where are all those people who got it working?

There are people reporting that the fix has worked for them. Could it be device/firmware configurations perhaps?

I think vorBeth was just trying to help you mate.

Guest vorBeth

lol lol lol

Edit:

nice edit of youre post but if youre such a great guy then answer the question, where are all those who got gps working?

anurbanlegend, frcfed, Deepest, Pruimmann, Klimer, Vorbeth.

So I count 6 reports of working GPS...

Unless my Math is wrong, That's more than the 2 who say it's not working!

For those 2 of you, try the Faster Fix method explained in this thread, it might solve the remaining issue.

Oh, sh*t, damn I helped again, best us all say goodbye to Trip.

Bye Bye, Trip.

GPS working for me as well, took a while to startup. A win for me being able to use best rom around. Thanks Trip and to all others who make this possible.

Guest tulliame

Hello, I too operates the GPS after flashing the kernel modified vorBeth.

Trip by not being rude, open source means open to all and to me it seems that vorBeth just wanted to help and did so again in a very polite always ask permission of you ..wink.gif.

Guest brighton_mick

Lol besides that you and vorbeth kiss each others arse (inside and outside) you both never produced anything usefull. What the hell are you doing in this topic if youre such a great developer (youre not whe know) you have created a working cm9 for yourself ages ago both you both are useless for Android, completely useless :)

WoW.... Why are you so RUDE mate? Someone tries to help you out, to make your ROM better and all you can do is flame them!

Several people have now said the Fix worked for them! Why can't you just accept that, be a bit more gracious, and say thanks to the people who helped you out!

I have to say mate, I've been reading several Android forums and you seem to have a pretty bad reputation everywhere... do you never read your own posts and see how infantile they make you look?

Your twitter posts go on about your personal issues, is it any wonder mate... who would want to be around you if you act this way in the real world too!

I sincerely suggest you get some help mate, you certainly do seem to display the traits of someone with a personality disorder... Inter-personal skills will most certainly help you in life, I suggest you learn how to use them!

Guest vorBeth
you both never produced anything usefull

Oh, what a FAIL!

Seriously I can't stop laughing...

So the WORKING GPS on YOUR rom is not useful...

Well I sure hope you manage to fix GPS yourself, WITHOUT USING ANY THING I POSTED! cause obviously to the 'TripNRaVeR' (all hail the superior being) what others fix is useless.

Guest Arnoslag

The gps fix is working for me to.

I did tested the FIXES i had no FC, google maps is working with gps.

I did a testrun with google navigate ( 2hours driving without any FC ).

thanx for the rom and the fixes !!

VorBeth,

Please keep your good work. I'm a old sysadmin of linuxes slackwares and gentoos. In last week i creat a VM to learn more about ICS and Kernels of Android, but I still reading and learning about this.

I have great interest in this subject. Let me know if a can help you, or just learn with your stuffs.

Keep your good position and work at PS3 and now for our Sensation! =]