[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest lovendsuicide

ROM seems stable, i've been running since the release and not getting any reboots or bootloops as other users reported... only problem i encounter is really the FC in Talk, already tried flash 3 different GAPPS without success.

I'm not a heavy user so i'm happy with the results, still waiting to see how's battery life after a few more days. Keep up the good work, really appreciate your efforts ;)

Guest TripNRaVeR

As soon as we have a stable base, everything will speed up greatly but without a stable base its to much hassle to look into other things that may get bricked on the road. So hopefully the upcoming B003 is stable. I matched it completely to HTC 3.0 kernel.

Compiling is now almost finished, its working on the webcore right now which is a biggie to compile

Guest eggyenergy666

Seeing as you have blocked me on TWITTER...

Show me ANY OTHER Cyanogen ROM with that Enabled...

You can't cause it's cherry picked from the gerrit.

Oh other screen is a FULL COMPILED Cyanogen

I also POSTED FULL SOURCE: https://github.com/v...ice_htc_pyramid

But if its fully compiled why didnt you posted the full working rom somewhere? Dont mean hatin just a question

Guest Jiggs82

New fresh compiled B003 soon be uploaded!

Good news trip but seriously as a man stop going back and forth with haters just do what you do and ignore them. Don't wanna get kicked out of modaco now , you got your fans and I appreciate your hard work but for reals let it go bro

Guest eggyenergy666
lol

working with you would be a big step backwards

you still havent seen my picture on the previous page

you still dont know you can edit the "build" directory to prevent compiling those keyboards and s***

no no kiddo you still need to learn a lot, a LOT

please dissappear, youre posts make me sick! all those lies, all those things to make fun of yourself, i'm blocking youre posts now they add nothing to anyone anywhere

Crt animation enabled in next b3?

Guest Jiggs82

Yeah, I have the H in the status bar fixed. Very easy fix. It's not an important issue, I know, but it was bugging me and I already knew how to fix it.

If it's OK with Trip, I can post the modified systemUI.apk that will get it working properly.

Can you make one or a 4g icon for B003 and pm me it or post it here? Thanks

Guest DDeveryday

Can you make one or a 4g icon for B003 and pm me it or post it here? Thanks

Actually, the 3G icon makes this feel pretty awesome when you are getting 7 mb/s

Guest K1UTCh809

Actually, the 3G icon makes this feel pretty awesome when you are getting 7 mb/s

:lol:well as for me it will be the same wit 3G cuz i feel it like its on boost lol :D

Guest Jiggs82

If anyone can make this fix for cm source i will include it in the next build

I had tried before but couldnt get it to work correctly but i will try again, give me a few :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

I had tried before but couldnt get it to work correctly but i will try again, give me a few :)

I dont mean a compiled apk but source, a compiled apk is only handy for people as addon. But you will not to redo this time after time

Guest motopaddy

What is the best order to flash B003? Don't have newest firmware flashed yet...

So first newest firmware, then Trip's CM9 B003 + gapps and finally the new 3.0 kernel?

Thanks for explaining!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Just straight B003 only gapps if you need more then what is included, firmware only if you want to make 100% sure to have the same setup as what i'm running.

Guest Bluewall2

What is the best order to flash B003? Don't have newest firmware flashed yet...

So first newest firmware, then Trip's CM9 B003 + gapps and finally the new 3.0 kernel?

Thanks for explaining!

If i'm not wrong, the new kernel is already included : )