[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eric.a.bardu

The rom runs super smooth, thx a Lot Trip!

I have only one problem: i cannot at my facebook account. Facebook runs well, but i cant merge my contacts...

Any idea?

Guest K1UTCh809

Here, try this. Let me know if it doesn't work.

I don't know why trip is flat-out refusing to fix this issue. It's as easy as any fix can possibly be. It's not even a fix, really, it's a feature that is not being turned on.

i guess that worked for me good lookin ill have it temp till he fix it on CM9 :D

Guest Bluewall2

I have only one problem: i cannot at my facebook account. Facebook runs well, but i cant merge my contacts...

Any idea?

That's because it's ICS. ICS has no facebook sync.

So you can download Haxsync an AWESOME app that let you sync your contact quickly, in a good resolution. I love that app :D

Guest yozpalang

Any idea?

Anyone wants a Facebook contact sync can use this one it is free

Edited by yozpalang

Guest ilbulgaro

The Firmware posted by Trip is closely needed or can i use 3.24 firmware from Xda?

i'm asking only cuz i dont like to flash this type of thing too many times

Guest TripNRaVeR

The Firmware posted by Trip is closely needed or can i use 3.24 firmware from Xda?

i'm asking only cuz i dont like to flash this type of thing too many times

If it was required it would be listed here dont you think? I dont force people to use my stuff i'm not htc "makes no" sense neither mr. G "forcing social media" oogle

Guest alankrut

im about to flash this, just one question.

Are GPS and turn by turn navigation working?

edit: got my answer

Thanks for this rom trip.

You are the only sensation developer i know that is consistent with updates. biggrin.gif

Everyone else promises one, but fail to delieverdry.gif

Edited by alankrut

Guest smellyfungus

is anyone able to use the built in hotspot thru the settings? searched the topic didn't see anything.

i know third party apps seem to be working ok, just wanted to see if there was anyway to get the built in one working.

otherwise rom is rock solid, no more random reboots or apps closing.

Guest Mulletcutter

This made me laugh, I flashed 004 of trips ics, but since there are two 004 I forgot which one I was on, so I flashed 004 of cm9 over the other 005...:t worked fine, but just to make sure I full wipe and flashed b005 cm9. Its beautiful so far

That's because it's ICS. ICS has no facebook sync.

So you can download Haxsync an AWESOME app that let you sync your contact quickly, in a good resolution. I love that app :D

4.0.3+ has working Facebook Sync.

Hi Trip:

I receive calls and answer the first time I heard randomly answer but if I call back the same number and now works correctly. :angry:

With Miui V4 I have no problem, works perfect and all the calls I get to the first time I hear perfect. ;)

Maybe it's a bug in CM 9

Good job man.