Need temp.dat file

Guest hfbvm

So I am a real fan boy of the ACER UI and i really liked the past history and the gallery are in the form of a ferris wheel thing in 2.3.3, I am not sure in which version it was removed cause its not there in 2.3.6. I havent tried 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 so if anyone else has tell me if it is present in it or not.

Also provide me with the temp.dat file to make the ROM or at least tell me how i can get it. The run update thing and check temp folder has failed for me.

If you can give it to me please do of the latest android with that wheel thingy (I.E. if it is present i 2,3,4 or 2.3.5)

Thanks in advance.

Guest Lens_flare
i really liked the past history and the gallery are in the form of a ferris wheel thing in 2.3.3, I am not sure in which version it was removed cause its not there in 2.3.6

have you look for it in widgets? that should have name like mediaplayer..

Also provide me with the temp.dat file to make the ROM or at least tell me how i can get it

time to forget your old kind glofiish/acer tempo device :D

LM is flashing with acer_UG or via exe rom..

I figured it out somehow. I had to use vache's tool to get the bin file then his another tool open up the bin file. And then unyaffs on linux system to open the system.img file. I donno but for some unapparent reason unyaffs isnt working in my windows properly.

Will look for it in widgets. But i think it is an integrated acer UI feature?