ZTE BLADE or Samsung Galaxy ace

Guest Kuckz

Guest Davidoff59

Samsung Kies would put me off anyway even if it was a better phone, unless it had a ota update function.

Kies does not work at all,which is prob why they developed the ota update. Its likely that its among the worst software that you will ever come across with no exaggeration.

I got both, The blade has better resolution(480*800), but the ACE is better build, has better sound, picture quality.

Basically i got a ZTE Blade , i am offered to swap it with a samsung galaxy ace only catch is i need to give £55 on top Should i accept it

I Would

Edited by Tonaco

I don't like the screen on the Blade, but it's infinitely better than the screen on the Ace! Low resolution and horrible colour reproduction.

+1 its the screen u look at the most, so better screen is the way forward :P

Guest fox2000

I don't like the screen on the Blade, but it's infinitely better than the screen on the Ace! Low resolution and horrible colour reproduction.

What's wrong with the screen? As you said, it has better resolution and better colours... what else should you be looking for in a screen? :P

(and moreover, if you get an AMOLED one... it's even slightly better than the LCD!)

Guest Pierreism

What's wrong with the screen? As you said, it has better resolution and better colours... what else should you be looking for in a screen? :P

(and moreover, if you get an AMOLED one... it's even slightly better than the LCD!)

The LCD is a bit dull in my opinion, and it eats up battery way too quickly. My LCD Blade can hardly last a day and the Battery Use always shows the main cause as being the screen. but yes it's still leagues ahead of the Ace! Too bad they don't make the AMOLEDs anymore.

Edited by Pierreism

My girlfriend have an Ace, and YES OF COURSE i would swap :-)

in my opinion the ace is better because it have a 800 Mhz-CPU and a nice display, but the battery drain is hard :-) VERY HARD ! harder then the blade ....

Guest ZTE_Blade

My girlfriend have an Ace, and YES OF COURSE i would swap :-)

in my opinion the ace is better because it have a 800 Mhz-CPU and a nice display, but the battery drain is hard :-) VERY HARD ! harder then the blade ....

Blade has 800 MHz CPU too, but it works on 600. Blade has more memory, better screen and Blade looks like smartphone and it is, Ace wants to looks like Galaxy S or iPhone but inside it's worst then Blade. Only + it is 5MP camera. And you forgot that he is not girl.