Acer_LiquidMetal_1.102.09_EMEA_TEF

Guest skod

Hello, i bought an Acer Liquid Metal yesterday, it has Froyo 2.2.1 and i want to update to gingerbread. I downloaded the acer update from official webpage but i have a problem. When i try update program says to me that the compilation number is wrong because my phone has ...EMEA_TEF not ...EMEA_GEN1.

Anyone could help me ??? thanks so much.

Guest spacefroguk

Hello, i bought an Acer Liquid Metal yesterday, it has Froyo 2.2.1 and i want to update to gingerbread. I downloaded the acer update from official webpage but i have a problem. When i try update program says to me that the compilation number is wrong because my phone has ...EMEA_TEF not ...EMEA_GEN1.

Are you sure you have a liquid metal I think you make have an Acer liquid (different phone)

Guest chemicalbuz

your phone is branded, you can't do official update, but you can update it with acer download tool, follow the guide in FAQ

your phone is branded, you can't do official update, but you can update it with acer download tool, follow the guide in FAQ

branded ? it is free phone,

could you tell me the exactly link ?¿ thanks