[REQUEST] DSP manager cm7.1

Guest USNick

Could you guys add the dsp manager and libs from cyanogenmod 7.1 to your roms? I would really appreciate it, since it's awesome. You could say 'just use the cm rom', but I think it's too slow compared to some other roms you have here.

I've had a galaxy 3 for a while (with cm 7.1 and its dsp manager) and the sound was AWESOME compared to the 1 from cyanogenmod 7.

Thx in advance.

Well thx for the reply, but I tried this before, it always failed (bootloop). Ill try it again.

Ok, so I do nothing with the libbundlewrapper.so? Then I just put the apk into system/app and reboot right?

Edited by USNick

Guest Akash P

Well thx for the reply, but I tried this before, it always failed (bootloop). Ill try it again.

Ok, so I do nothing with the libbundlewrapper.so? Then I just put the apk into system/app and reboot right?

Download the attached zip and extract contents.

Go to extracted contents via root explorer.

Rename libbundlewrapper.so as libcyanogen-dsp.so

Copy new libcyanogen-dsp.so

Go to system/lib/soundfx folder change r/w permissions.

Delete old libcyanogen-dsp.so if any and paste new libcyanogen-dsp.so

Change file permissions as follows: post-909406-0-44084700-1328498404_thumb.

Change r/w permission.

Reboot.

Enjoy DSP Manager even more.

You can use equalizer app from market also with this mod.

Edited by Akash P

Guest eirlysbill1

Could you guys add the dsp manager and libs from cyanogenmod 7.1 to your roms? I would really appreciate it, since it's awesome. You could say 'just use the cm rom', but I think it's too slow compared to some other roms you have here.

I've had a galaxy 3 for a while (with cm 7.1 and its dsp manager) and the sound was AWESOME compared to the 1 from cyanogenmod 7.

Thx in advance.

Just so you know : I'm sure that later MMHMP and the new Swedish Snow roms have DSP included.

I managed to install, but the music quality seems to be worse now AND compression and loudness compensation don't work. Any solutions?

Just so you know : I'm sure that later MMHMP and the new Swedish Snow roms have DSP included.

The MMHMP has the older dsp 7.0, I don't know bout the newest swedish snow.

I've been searching on the internet and I found that the sound quality is so bad because of the hardware. There is no way to fix this right? :(

Using ICS now, the sound quality is better! Rom is full of bugs, but it's worth it. Can't wait till the rom is getting new updates :D

Also: the galaxy 3 has awesome audio hardware.

Edited by USNick