Problem Partition SD with recovery

Guest skod

Hello, i have a problem, the internal memory is full. I have done a sd partition with the recovery to micro sd sandisk 16 gb 4 class, 512 ext, 0 swap. But link2sd and app2sd doesn`t acknowledge the partition in sd. What´s wrong ?? The phone is root, with t&l rom and technolovers kernel. I tried doing it with rom manager and result is the same.

Thanks so much.

Guest Smeelious

Hello, i have a problem, the internal memory is full. I have done a sd partition with the recovery to micro sd sandisk 16 gb 4 class, 512 ext, 0 swap. But link2sd and app2sd doesn`t acknowledge the partition in sd. What´s wrong ?? The phone is root, with t&l rom and technolovers kernel. I tried doing it with rom manager and result is the same.

Thanks so much.

Did you choose the correct ext type when using Link2SD or Apps2SD?

(default partition is Ext2)

Did you choose the correct ext type when using Link2SD or Apps2SD?

(default partition is Ext2)

When I opened link2sd or app2sd first time doesn´t appear the window with ext, ext 2 ... simply it is possible to see the window with the apps.

Look the picture, it is from link2sd / menu / storage info

thanks

post-961610-0-00580300-1328719879_thumb.

Edited by skod

Guest Smeelious

When I opened link2sd or app2sd first time doesn´t appear the window with ext, ext 2 ... simply it is possible to see the window with the apps.

Look the picture, it is from link2sd / menu / storage info

thanks

That...shouldn't happen.

Anyway.

In settings for Link2SD goto more, and select "recreate mount scripts".

That...shouldn't happen.

Anyway.

In settings for Link2SD goto more, and select "recreate mount scripts".

Ok, problem solved, but not all apps is possible to link to sd. It is correct ?? some apps says "system application" and it is not possible to link.

Thanks so much.

Guest Smeelious

Ok, problem solved, but not all apps is possible to link to sd. It is correct ?? some apps says "system application" and it is not possible to link.

Thanks so much.

Yeah, it won't let you link the system apps. It wouldn't free up any available space anyway.