android market

Guest spanishmick

Guest spanishmick

Hi All...After successfully getting android market on my Vega several months ago to work (don't ask me how I did it but eventually I managed it...wouldn't be able to do it again!!)..I have had no problems at all downloading apps....until yesterday...when android market stopped working...and can't get no downloads at all...plus most of the other apps. I downloaded..have vanished aswell!!!!!...what is happening??.

Guest spanishmick

Hi..

Is the time and date correct as the market app throws a wobbly if it isn't.

Hi..yes all correct.I live in Spain..got it set up as +1 hr...so shows correct time and date here,

Guest IanTurner

What ROM do you have installed ?

Tried logging into your google account and checking what devices and apps are listed (look under products,dashboard as they have changed the layout).

Guest spanishmick

What ROM do you have installed ?

Tried logging into your google account and checking what devices and apps are listed (look under products,dashboard as they have changed the layout).

Hi..I downloaded Rom8 a while back.Do you know if anybody else has the same problem all of a sudden.

Anyway...I have just found a site...www.1mobile.com its just as good as android market and has allowed me to 're-download' all my missing apps....so I'm back to how I was...(android market still wont work)...so stuff em!!...hopefully the 1mobile site will be ok.

Many thanks for your help!!.