how to make downloaded apps automatically installed in sd ?

Guest waj911

hi,

is there a way to make downloaded apps automatically installed in sd?

because even though i transfer the apps from internal memory to sd by link3sd , internal memory keep decreasing .

hi,

is there a way to make downloaded apps automatically installed in sd?

because even though i transfer the apps from internal memory to sd by link3sd , internal memory keep decreasing .

set link2sd to link apps to your sd card automatically..?

Guest Smeelious

yes , about 1.5 G

'k.

What you want to do is set Link2SD to autolink files. You don't want files to be installed on the SD card (as that only moves part of the app)

For each app in your list make sure it is linked.

might be the problem because had Link2SD before i made a partition for sd. i already deleted Link2SD then i reinstall it again , but still not recognize ext partition .

Guest Smeelious

might be the problem because had Link2SD before i made a partition for sd. i already deleted Link2SD then i reinstall it again , but still not recognize ext partition .

Settings --> More --> recreate mount scripts.

then reboot.

Edited by Smeelious

so it's clear that you have no 2nd partition... recreate it through cwm... just remember to copy everything over to your desktop from your sd card first, and then copy it back after you've created the 2nd partition.

In Link2SD. <menu button> -> Settings -> Auto Link. <- make sure that's checked to automatically link new apps to your sd card.