[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Ciels

What is hardware video decoding?

Is it playing through cpu / gpu / both ??

And how it differs from software video decoding .?

I believe software decoding is handled through the CPU and hardware decoding is handled by GPU (because it's better at that)

Given the state of resources it's difficult to get things working for our phones with video.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Guest tilal6991
Did you get the source code from squadzone or are you waiting for him to upload on github?

He hasn't been online yet. When he is I'll ask him.

Guest the Mitu

Seems like there's an issue with launchers - Apex and Nova crash when installed as system apps, Nova also crashes when it gets Superuser permissions while adding the widget from drawer. May it be related to the rom? In previous rom versions Nova and Apex seemed to work.

Guest shezar

Seems like there's an issue with launchers - Apex and Nova crash when installed as system apps, Nova also crashes when it gets Superuser permissions while adding the widget from drawer. May it be related to the rom? In previous rom versions Nova and Apex seemed to work.

I use apex as system app without any issues.

Guest ztebladeboy

i thank first and foremost who made this rom

i wish to record my problems

market and no other google apps is not in my programs

youtube is not in the list

i thank you in advance for the help

Edited by ztebladeboy

Guest the Mitu

I installed Apex on the previous rom version (Nova was creashing), and after update to the current it worked too. But now I had to reconfig my ROM (all possible wipes, reinstalling etc.) and installin Apex or Nova as a system app makes it crash...

Furthermore it says "Android is being updated - launching applications" on every boot when any of these launcher is installed in /system/app.

Google Music installed as system app doesn't cause this message appear. And it works well.

Guest Ciels

Thank you for contacting us, Modaco is happy to announce that the first post contains all the resources that you're missing, including google apps.

(my professionalism sucks.)

Guest John Enter

Dear Sir or Madam

Let us start of by thanking you for choosing our website over others.

We appreciate it that you use and test this rom, so we shall try to give a quick and easy response.

For both of your questions, thou should read OP, instead of giving us a good ol' annotation.

Yours Faithfully

John Enter

Postscriptum: no wipe no whine.

Guest Davidoff59

Dear user,

May I refer you to the first page of this thread. Please read and accept our terms and conditions before proceeding.

While we endeavour to ensure that all of our roms meet customer expectations, some things will inevitably go wrong given the nature of our cooking procedures and the locally sourced nature of our specially selected ingredients.

We are sorry that this has occured and we will pass your feedback onto the relevant department.

We hope that this is satisfactory and that you continue to use our products.

Once again, may we reiterate that no flashing will ever be 100% safe which is why we ask all members to wear underwear before attempting to flash. Failure to follow this is at your own risk and may result in assault,arrest, imprisonment or a fine.

Guest Amelo007

Dear user,

May I refer you to the first page of this thread. Please read and accept our terms and conditions before proceeding.

While we endeavour to ensure that all of our roms meet customer expectations, some things will inevitably go wrong given the nature of our cooking procedures and the locally sourced nature of our specially selected ingredients.

We are sorry that this has occured and we will pass your feedback onto the relevant department.

We hope that this is satisfactory and that you continue to use our products.

Once again, may we reiterate that no flashing will ever be 100% safe which is why we ask all members to wear underwear before attempting to flash. Failure to follow this is at your own risk and may result in assault,arrest, imprisonment or a fine.

Now THAT is a seriously well-written reply! Well done good sir! Your writing skills are impeccable

Guest jishneo

so far so good!.. still FC with gallery ..any body facing this? :huh:

also the graphic rendering seems to crash.. Hope the next update sorts this out. Fingers crossed!B)

laliT bhai keep them coming!:D

Guest vNa5h
Hey guys did you notice something. I dont see any call setting in setting.

Yeah...

Its only present in people app or contacts

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest kimomini

so far so good!.. still FC with gallery ..any body facing this? :huh:

also the graphic rendering seems to crash.. Hope the next update sorts this out. Fingers crossed!B)

laliT bhai keep them coming!:D

Yeah its a known problem lalit said that it's fixed with the new drivers though so when the next release comes out should work fine along with the calculator.

Guest emc02

Yeah its a known problem lalit said that it's fixed with the new drivers though so when the next release comes out should work fine along with the calculator.

why don't you use "realcalc"? its free and works well!