[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest saransh9

Yes I tried and everything is fine. No bootloop. If you want I can upload my screenshot

Anyway there will be a new release today and someone will have to create it again

Guest tilal6991

Are you still going to use them or stick to the old ones? (Just out of curiosity)

I'm going to use them and see if they can be fixed for the next version.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

No OC at all.

than thats your phone thats weird because mine doesnt do that. I have Portugal ZTE Blade (Sapo a5)

I'm going to use them and see if they can be fixed for the next version.

Thank you and good luck! :)

Edited by fema

Guest tilal6991

I'm having problems with my internet. Please bear with me and bear in mind this may cause the release to be pushed back to tomorrow.

Guest tilal6991

Can you please post the rom in another mirror i dont like goo-inside me

What do you suggest? Mediafire is out. I can't seem to upload to there.

Guest kimomini

Can you please post the rom in another mirror i dont like goo-inside me

Haha "i don't like goo inside me" get it anyone? or is my sense of humour just that bad. :P

Putlocker mirror last time was decent

Edited by kimomini

Rapidshare?

Or DepositFiles?

Edited by ZTR

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

dropbox or 4shared.

and mediafire is working

rapidshare is very bad

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Haha "i don't like goo inside me" get it anyone? or is my sense of humour just that bad. :P

Putlocker mirror last time was decent

Your sense of humor is bad

Guest brookergray

dropbox or 4shared.

and mediafire is working

rapidshare is very bad

Dropbox is the worst file sharing service ever.

Haha "i don't like goo inside me" get it anyone? or is my sense of humour just that bad.

No I'm always laughing every time I see it written somewhere. And I also thought up to few logo ideas for the app. Though I'm not sure Google would like it ;)

Your sense of humor is bad

Your English is awful.

Go check out the FAQ on goo.im.. Than give yourself a bitchslap for being an idiot.

Edited by brookergray

Guest trueno2k

The bottom line is that you can't expect people to wipe your ass forever. You need to learn how to do it yourself.

I hope this wasn't directed at me personally, because I'm on your side :P I agree with what you say that people should pull their fingers out and do it themselves and leave the Devs to the more important and necessary work needed for better rom updates...

Do as you see fit Tilal and keep the updates coming!... I shall wait patiently for the day when this rom becomes fully functional and stable for daily use... :D

Guest Viruss

I just saw coldfusion for skate and they have the new update. Did you upload it for us Tilal?

Give tilal time please. When the update is ready, I am sure it will be uploaded. There's no need to push - remember that tilal is doing all this work in his free time and we surely don't want to upset him by such requests :)

Guest brookergray

I hope this wasn't directed at me personally, because I'm on your side :P I agree with what you say that people should pull their fingers out and do it themselves and leave the Devs to the more important and necessary work needed for better rom updates...

Do as you see fit Tilal and keep the updates coming!... I shall wait patiently for the day when this rom becomes fully functional and stable for daily use... :D

No, not for you but for those who require adult assistance for the aforementioned activity. (90% of this forum. That's why everyone hates me :D)

Guest trueno2k

No, not for you but for those who require adult assistance for the aforementioned activity. (90% of this forum. That's why everyone hates me :D)

Well, I don't understand why people would bite your head off for speaking your mind... I just see it as stating the blatantly obvious common sense... BUT, on the other hand, it's no good trying to tease a hungry lion when you know full well it might bite back (if that is the saying goes)... Oh well, if they don't learn to progress themselves then they will just get left behind in the dark ages :P