[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest YuDi19

So i followed the steps, and i am Stuck at the BootAnimation .. Can anybody help me out, what am i doing wrong at this?

Sorry.. Am a total n00b wacko.gif

Guest markitj

withMy Blade dosen't want to accept costum partition from TPT Helper..curently i have 215MB system, and everything is running fine with Coldfusion, but i need more space for my data..can someone post tpt with 190MB system and 20MB cache? thank you guysrolleyes.gif

Guest targetbsp

Why would you want 20mb of cache? You either want none (well, 2mb appears to be the minimum we use) or loads. If the 20mb cache was actually used you'd pretty much have removed your ability to download anything big on the market. And if it isn't used, you're wasting 18mb.

Guest YuDi19

I can't wait for it tital6991 .. This looks so awesome .. You're the God-Blader.. :(

Can you tell me what could be the problem?

Or should i get back to CM7.1.0 :(

Guest YuDi19

Custom Gen2 215 v10 - 38MB cache, 215MB system, 204MB data

I tried installing it, it said (Installing Update ... Installation Aborted)

Now, I am trying the "Gen 2 stock: 220mb system, 37.5mb cache, 162.5mb data, 21mb oem"

I followed the Steps.. and I am stuck at the Infinite BootAnimation loop.. Which is so AWESOME.

But Stuck on it won't do me any good.. Any solutions?

Guest Sulthekk

Now, I am trying the "Gen 2 stock: 220mb system, 37.5mb cache, 162.5mb data, 21mb oem"

I followed the Steps.. and I am stuck at the Infinite BootAnimation loop.. Which is so AWESOME.

Try doing a GEN1 -> GEN2 TPT

After TPT'ing to v10 stock I had bootloop as well, but reinstalled the ROM (after full wipe) and it worked. Maybe you should try this, too.

Guest leemo92

Hi everyone, this is a great rom and it has come a very long way, can anyone tell me if built in usb tethering is working yet. This is the only thing stopping me from using it as a daily rom.

Guest swukjay

@tilal6991 Great rom just tested it out.... wont be long now before its ready :) just a couple of things couldnt find file explorer so wacked one into the zip and reflashed lol worked great also did speedtest and it was really sloooow when tethered. I checked the build.prop as I had seen this happen before on 2.3 and I cured it by ripping out some lines but couldnt see anything obvious so something is on there as I was only getting a dl speed of about 280K lol , rom is buttery smooth though .......This rom wipes its ass with 2.3 for smoothness lol!!! You have done a bloody EXCELLENT job mate I take my hat off to ya! well done mate.

Edited by swukjay

Guest jeddy1

if u like so much the bootanimation then keep it like this for few hours :P.. joking .D

tilal i disagree with u about Yudi for not using this rom bec he is a noob because everyone loves ICS :D specially your new build :D

Guest swukjay

jeddy1

if u like so much the bootanimation then keep it like this for few hours :P.. joking .D

lol :P

Edited by swukjay

Guest fradleyp

Strange, I did full wipe because I hadn't done much to the last ROM. Booted up first time with gapps already installed?

Not complaining, was just a little strange

PS DAMN THIS IS SMOOTH

Edited by fradleyp

Guest targetbsp

Strange, I did full wipe because I hadn't done much to the last ROM. Booted up first time with gapps already installed?

Not complaining, was just a little strange

The gapps are on system so a data wipe wouldn't remove them.

Guest fradleyp

The gapps are on system so a data wipe wouldn't remove them.

ahh thanks for that, what about any zips I have installed. Like the improve 3D performance that I rightly or wrongly flashed last time?

Guest tilal6991

Hi tilal can i use your rom to make Cyanogenmod Sense 4.0 ?

Sure. Just remember credits and be sure to mention the issues with the rom.