[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

ahh thanks for that, what about any zips I have installed. Like the improve 3D performance that I rightly or wrongly flashed last time?

Anything else gest removed. It's specifically the gapps that CM seeks to keep during an upgrade. And it's not always successful for reasons I don't know so I always flash the gapps anyway just in case. But if you don't flash them and they're still there, then you're fine to use them.

You probably shouldn't flash that 3d update this time because the main point of this update is the shiny new ICS drivers.

Guest zanna4892

hi!!!

i flashed the rom but i have some problem with my gen 2 zte blade.

1 ) gapps no work

2) wifi no work (when i touch for change to on it reset button to off and write " wi-fi activating" to infinite time)

can somebody help me???? what's wrong?

scuse me for my bad english... thanks in advance.

Guest YuDi19

Back to CM7.1.0 .. Will wait for AOKPFusionX *Sob Sob* :'(

CM7 sucks In front of this thing :(

I Tried the TPT Thing & Total WIPE/Format again :( Didn't work.. Stuck at that Awesome CM9 Bootanimation :(

My Phone sucks.. Or I Suck @ Following the Steps.. :(

Guest fradleyp

Back to CM7.1.0 .. Will wait for AOKPFusionX *Sob Sob* :'(

CM7 sucks In front of this thing :(

I Tried the TPT Thing & Total WIPE/Format again :( Didn't work.. Stuck at that Awesome CM9 Bootanimation :(

My Phone sucks.. Or I Suck @ Following the Steps.. :(

Take the battery out before entering clockwork

Guest mrcake
<br />hi!!!<br /><br />i flashed the rom but i have some problem with my gen 2 zte blade.<br /><br />1 )  gapps no work<br />2) wifi no work (when i touch for change to on it reset button to off and write &quot; wi-fi activating&quot; to infinite time)<br /><br /><br />can somebody help me???? what's wrong?<br /><br />scuse me for my bad english... thanks in advance.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

What size system partition do you have?

Guest Bonell

hi!!!

i flashed the rom but i have some problem with my gen 2 zte blade.

1 ) gapps no work

2) wifi no work (when i touch for change to on it reset button to off and write " wi-fi activating" to infinite time)

can somebody help me???? what's wrong?

scuse me for my bad english... thanks in advance.

Dude,

Check your system partition size. it should be ate least 220MB to ensure good performance.

Guest Ciels

Hi everyone, can someone tell me if the built in usb tethering is working? Much appreciated.

Second post Second post Second post Second post Second post Second post Second post

Edited by Ciels

Guest mrcake
Hi everyone, can someone tell me if the built in usb tethering is working? Much appreciated.
I just turned usb tethering on to check it and as soon as i ticked the turn on usb tethering it gets detected by my PC then the usb tethering option unchecks its self, if i check the tick box again it stays selected this time.It shows up in network and sharing center in windows 7 but says an ethernet cable is not connected. Edited by mrcake

Guest zanna4892

<br /><br /><br />

What size system partition do you have?

i must make a system partition?

i have 700 mb of free space but i don't make any system partition...

how can i do it if i must do it??

thanks

Guest nfs1mw

Hi everyone, this is a great rom and it has come a very long way, can anyone tell me if built in usb tethering is working yet. This is the only thing stopping me from using it as a daily rom.

not working for now. But there are alternatives. If its the only thing stopping u from using the rom, then use PdaNet or EasyTether.

I just turned usb tethering on to check it and as soon as i ticked the turn on usb tethering it gets detected by my PC then the usb tethering option unchecks its self, if i check the tick box again it stays selected this time.It shows up in network and sharing center in windows 7 but says an ethernet cable is not connected.

Same here. But i havent checked Networking and sharing centre. Submitted an issue here

https://github.com/ICSFusionX/android_device_zte_blade/issues/12

Guest astrabob

could be a permissions issue - are you using linux or windows?

maybe. i am running windows in my pc

I bet you are on windows and it sounds like your sd card has been infected. Do you see .lnk files on your sdcard? (using phone's explorer)

Try this on your windows:

If your USB drive is x:\ , and lets say, you had a folder named 'abc' present there before going missing...

Put 'x:\abc\' in your URL bar OR in run (win+r) and execute.

Let me know if you are able to access your folder contents like this..

your guess was right! in my sdcard using phone's explorer i cant see any .ink files

and yes....when i connect my phone via usb i downt see the folder ''download'' for example....but when i put x:\download in my URL bar i can access the folder wink.gif

the question now is how i can fix it biggrin.gif

Guest asm19

Hi tilal6991,

Not know if you use the application S2E but when it goes to install through the market it appears that "is not compatible with the equipment," so I leave here a zip file that had already with drawn from the post [How-to for A2SD Coldfusion ICS] which enables to move apps to the sdcard and I added the application S2E for it to be automatically installed with the zip. Can someone give way so I leave here the link:

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/115TUYA4/S2E_Mod.zip

If you prefer you can add to the first post.

Guest mrcake

Noticed a minor bug not sure if anyone has mentioned it. I have WiFi set to keep connected in sleep when connected to power supply. Coming back to my phone when its been asleep for a long time (only had it installed since yesterday so this may not be the cause) it tells me there are no networks in range. Turning WiFi off then on finds the network again.

Guest diamondarmada2012

Hey guys, I managed to get titanium backup to remove voice search and put it back on from the market. It gives me the old voice search instead of ICS, but it still works... until I restart my phone when it's dead, then it goes back to the original voice search that takes up most of the screen on the right hand side :S

i'm getting really confused now, can someone help me? or does anybody have a FaceBook so I can talk to them through there?

Thanks guys.

Guest zanna4892

wi fi no badword work and gapps too..... anybody know how to solve this problem????

are

three hours that i try to reflash but nothings.....any answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fradleyp

wi fi no badword work and gapps too..... anybody know how to solve this problem????

are

three hours that i try to reflash but nothings.....any answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badword Read badword the badword thread badword

Guest zanna4892

badword Read badword the badword thread badword

where?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!

i search every where but i don't find any solution for wifi

Guest ufizo

your guess was right! in my sdcard using phone's explorer i cant see any .ink files

and yes....when i connect my phone via usb i downt see the folder ''download'' for example....but when i put x:\download in my URL bar i can access the folder wink.gif

the question now is how i can fix it biggrin.gif

I meant LNK, not INK.

and this is really off-topic, your problem does not have anything to do with coldfusion (IMO). A easy google search would have helped you.

Anyway, I'll tell you what I can. Probably a Trojan has changed the attributes of your directory to 'system protected'. That explains why you can not see them even with option for showing hidden files selected. Try this:

* Win + r (for run) > cmd.

* cd to the mounted usb storage.

* 'dir -ah' If i am right, this should show you your missing directories.

* Change the attributes back using 'attrib -r -a -s -h <path to missing directory here>' ; 'attrib -r -a -s -h *.*' for missing files.

example: 'attrib -r -a -s -h x:\abc'

Hope I helped.

Edited by ufizo

Guest fradleyp

so say me how can i make work fine my wifi please

If it doesn't work for you go back to a ROM that does and wait for the next release

Guest zanna4892

WIFI fine on mine

i do a partition of 256 mb with 0 mb of wipe..... i format system.....i flash rom..... i reboot and flash gapps....i reboot but wifi doesn't work and gapps there aren't on my phone......what i must do???