[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest baptixed

Awesome work!

I do get random reboots everytime i play a game (wether it's 2d/3d) and it happens after 2-3 minutes of playing..

I've followed the flash order correctly, anyone more here that get random reboots or is it only me :P

Everything else works as a charm (Y)

Baptixed

Guest shezar

Awesome work!

I do get random reboots everytime i play a game (wether it's 2d/3d) and it happens after 2-3 minutes of playing..

I've followed the flash order correctly, anyone more here that get random reboots or is it only me :P

Everything else works as a charm (Y)

Baptixed

Well after 20 mins of angry birds, nothing here. Maybe you OC'ed too much.

Guest shezar

Anyways... With this new update I was able to remove my overclock while the phone remained quick and responsive. It may be a bit better at 650 or so but I don't have to overclock to 710 for it to be smooth. Great. I've actually never dreamt about this and now it's reality.

Edited by shezar

Guest emc02

using build from 22/3 and iwant to update to 7/4, i have to make wipes or just istall rom and reboot, because i want to save my apps

just wipe cache and dalvik then format system and install ROM and gapps

edit: and dont forget to backup!

Edited by emc02

Guest emc02

would it be possible to make the Flash Player work in ICS? Don't know why its not working here, because in CM7 it works good (the armv6 version from targetbsps site)

flash videos work with "puffin web browser free" even without flash plugin, but it would be nice to have them included in the stock browser, maybe its just a little (browser) mod like in the CM7 version? (the flash-player.apk contains a file called "libstagefright_honeycomb.so" so it seems that it would work in honeycomb too, so maybe it can be modified to work in ICS, would be perfect!)

Guest RollingRoland

The phone reboots/freezes almost every time I hang up a call or when I'm in the midst of a call.

I also observed some random reboots, next to the known airplane mode reboot bug. So far, they only occured in the play store, I think.

However, I observed twice, that the phone would not come back from standby or deep sleep. The buttons were lighted once I pressed the power button but the display would not switch on. I had to remove the battery and reboot as holding the power button did not reboot the device.

It also seems like the auto-backlighting is not working correctly as mentioned earlier.

It's a real pity, because the ROM looks so awesome on the blade. Great work tilal!

Edited by RollingRoland

Guest baptixed

I haven't OC'ed the phone and haven't changed any performance settings but... Could the random reboots possibly occure because i forgot to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache when i installed the rom? -.-

Baptixed

Guest brookergray

would it be possible to make the Flash Player work in ICS? Don't know why its not working here, because in CM7 it works good (the armv6 version from targetbsps site)

flash videos work with "puffin web browser free" even without flash plugin, but it would be nice to have them included in the stock browser, maybe its just a little (browser) mod like in the CM7 version? (the flash-player.apk contains a file called "libstagefright_honeycomb.so" so it seems that it would work in honeycomb too, so maybe it can be modified to work in ICS, would be perfect!)

For the nth time: (where n is a surprisingly high and annoying number)

The only way flash could work would be a if you ARMv6 device came out with ics and flash support. Chances are that no ics device will sport this chipset and even if it did there'd would be a flash for it because Adobe stopped development of flash for mobile.

Puffin browser converts videos on server side and serves it.

We should seriously start an ics Faq because questions like these were answered several times.

Guest brookergray

I haven't OC'ed the phone and haven't changed any performance settings but... Could the random reboots possibly occure because i forgot to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache when i installed the rom? -.-

Baptixed

No. If it's wipe related than it's data not the caches.

Epic ROM Tital!

Just flashed it and WOW my Blade has never been this smooth or this fast before.. blink.gif

(not even with CyanMobile A :|)

Keep up the great work!wink.gif

Guest vNa5h

what do u need flash for anyway

flash is slowly disappearing making way for html5

Guest vrwmiaris

Can u post me a link?oh and if its not difficult for u m8 apply an FM radio patch in the

rom.thnx

Edited by vrwmiaris

Guest lohikko

Battery performance is amazing

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Wow man! What performance settings are U using? And what kind of usage do you usually give to your phone?

Guest MidaMilunk

It's the same problem with me. The most I got it to work is that at one point completely covering the light sensor would decrease it a little bit however that's no longer working either.

It works for me, and so does the Gstrings tuner app.

There was a short period of time, while the light sensor did not work. I had to calibrate proximity several (2-3) times, and no problem since that. I usually use my 10 step auto backlight config, it changes the backlight value pretty fast in low light situations, works fine now.

Guest DannyPt

i have a question, it is possible to get flash player working in zte blade? because there are somegames in the google play that it needs flash player

thanks

Guest Viruss

i have a question, it is possible to get flash player working in zte blade? because there are somegames in the google play that it needs flash player

thanks

From what I know it is not (yet) possible on ICS, I think there was version for Gingerbread (try to search here in the forum).

Guest Pondlife
Wow man! What performance settings are U using? And what kind of usage do you usually give to your phone?

You can see by the awake and screen on graphs that it wasn't used much

Guest vasiloy

thanks

There is a really good answer concerning flash, given by brookergray, about 1 page back.

Edited by vasiloy