[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest arpit22x

Tilal, Thank you very much for all the adventure u have given to us. We here, always have a relation between us what is not limited to forums only.

I just wish for everything comes out (remains) wonderful for you and if you need any help, feel free to ask.

Waiting for your return to development again.

Guest tilal6991

Just to say - my absence is unlikely to be permanent. Most likely I will come back to development in around a month's time.

Thanks for all the messages :P

Guest ..Abel..

Just to say - my absence is unlikely to be permanent. Most likely I will come back to development in around a month's time.

ur evil ! :) :P all da best ! there's no rom for me to change to now :D ! im gonna wait for your work ! ur AWesome !

Guest Josh92

Thanks for everything you have done Tilal, and I hope everything is okay with you.

I am going to stick with this rom for now as I think I can live with its issues for its 's pro's. Hope to see you back again buddy.

Guest sej7278

I'm hoping that maybe sej can take over?...

i'll try to keep things going whilst you're away. i can't dedicate much time due to work/personal issues at the moment myself.

i can build the rom and kernel now at least, and hopefully i'll spot changes going on in github and gerrit worth trying.

i'm not sure i've got the contacts or am in the "in crowd" enough to do much development, i don't tend to hang out on irc/xda.

i can probably upload my rom from yesterday with the bluetooth tethering kernel to get things started?

hope everything's ok with you, best of luck.

Guest sal.fresco

Thank you Tllal for your continued efforts in keeping us (blade owners) up to date on the most recent Android rom's.

Hope everything sorts out well for you.

Regards

Guest blindclown

I want to say to you, tilal, that you made a wonderful job on the development of this ROM, to our priceless droid phones. To me will continue to be a daily ROM to use, until new updates from someone or another development.

All the best for you and in your projects beside this one.

Thanks will be never enough to congrats your job on making ICS rolling in my phone.

Salut.

Guest rabaip

Someone please take over this as long as tilal is away. This rom is the best thing that's ever happened to the blade. The performance improvement is amazing. There are a few things to iron out, but otherwise, it feels very close to completion.

Guest пенис

Someone please take over this as long as tilal is away. This rom is the best thing that's ever happened to the blade. The performance improvement is amazing. There are a few things to iron out, but otherwise, it feels very close to completion.

Hope Sej can get full fart with ICS. biggrin.gif

Guest Pierg75

Nothing more to add here, thank you Tilal for all your great work!

See you around in a bit, anyway what's a month (even two or three)? wink.gif

Take your time.

Guest jesuita

Good good to Tilal in whatever you have to deal with now !

About the rom, its close to perfection, runs pretty fine!

The main problem im facing in the battery draining, whenever i do my daily stuff on the phone (reading the news, feeds, sms, etc) i see the battery going down and down and down so fast..

Whats the governor recommended? ondemand? interactive? I rarely play, so the main goal is to have the battery to hold more than 24hours!

Guest vasiloy

Hopefully things will move on until you will have time for this project once more. Thank you for what u did, your work is much appreciated.

Best of luck with what u are doing atm.

Guest blindclown

Hello,

my phone is getting strange. I install winamp and connect the headphones to listen some music. When I plugged the headset, the screen went black and I push all the buttons, but no activity on the screen. The buttons get lighted, but no image. I remove the battery and restart the phone. Made the boot normally and when the system initiates, again the same problem, screen off. I enter recovery and wipe cache. When restart, gave a message, after boot, that the android system was updating (XX update of 104). It seems to work properly after that, but just a few hours of listening to music in winamp with headset, the problem appears again.

Any ideas of what wrong with my phone?

Thank you all for the help.

Guest sensory

Good good to Tilal in whatever you have to deal with now !

About the rom, its close to perfection, runs pretty fine!

The main problem im facing in the battery draining, whenever i do my daily stuff on the phone (reading the news, feeds, sms, etc) i see the battery going down and down and down so fast..

Whats the governor recommended? ondemand? interactive? I rarely play, so the main goal is to have the battery to hold more than 24hours!

Same here, the battery drain is quite ridiculous. 6 hours max per charge means there's something really wrong. I downloaded BetterBatteryStats but can't see any reference to the USB lock that was mentioned yesterday in this thread. Is there a way to post the BetterBatteryStats logs here?

Edit: Ah well, seems developer has stepped away. Best look at something else ICS for now. Looking at Bestlam personally.

Edited by sensory

Guest Chrissyboy101

To quote The Pretenders, 'I'll stand by you!' I'll keep using this rom, and list all of the current problems to you on your return :). I love your work and fully appreciate all of the time you spent developing, not just for the blade.

All the best, and come back when your ready!

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by Chrissyboy101

Guest sej7278

anyone want to try out a new build of ColdFusionX?

post-839039-0-28904500-1334364045_thumb.

its got a new kernel which should fix bluetooth tethering, plus the rom fixes since the 07/04 build such as sd-ext mounting in recovery, fewer audio/video files (means more space in /system) and better layout of the apps list icons/text.

thanks go to tilal6991 of course and contributions from KonstaT and Squadzone (and me, and the cm9 guys)

slightly different place

i can't get the fecking pretenders out of my head now! :lol:

Edited by sej7278

Guest krauli

Just installed it without wype.It seams to be working ok. The dithering does not. Do you have a change log, so that we know what to expect? Thanks for your update.

The youtube have the same problem, and camera look the same. On video it stands to have sine kind of weird preview, but not usable.

Edited by krauli

Guest fonehacker

anyone want to try out a new build of ColdFusionX?

post-839039-0-28904500-1334364045_thumb.

its got a new kernel which should fix bluetooth tethering, plus the rom fixes since the 07/04 build such as sd-ext mounting in recovery, fewer audio/video files (means more space in /system) and better layout of the apps list icons/text.

thanks go to tilal6991 of course and contributions from KonstaT and Squadzone (and me, and the cm9 guys)

slightly different place

i can't get the fecking pretenders out of my head now! :lol:

Please provide a changelog for this build.And a mirror will be much appreciated.rolleyes.gif