5. # iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

# indicates terminal prompt, use adb shell or phone terminal

Guest Markiv

I always go up every word that comes to ICS for the Blade, i leave the links:

Here roms:

http://www.wuala.com..._ZTE_Blade/ICS/

and here the tools that come out:

http://www.wuala.com...S/Herramientas/

WOW . great work - putting it all together was excellent.

A small request - Please keep updating it regularly as many good initiatives die down after a few weeks... :-)

Guest Loren82

WOW . great work - putting it all together was excellent.

A small request - Please keep updating it regularly as many good initiatives die down after a few weeks... :-)

No problem, I've been following ICS4Blade ICS from the project, the good thing is that I can keep Wuala files as long as you want, all that go out in this thread, that of burstlam or of AOKPfusionX (If that comes at the end ..) I'll upload it.

Guest Markiv

already thought of that before, also there are the gapps for ICS

http://www.wuala.com...lade/Gapps/ICS/

Even better man... Hey if you are doing all this, and as it is really good for all the people out there who download them, would be possible if u can add a few info about each of those ROMs in ur list....? Sorry if am asking too much out of you - but i guess it would give everyone a clear idea about each of those ROMs - pros & cons...

You think its possible? :-)

Guest daaneel

Thanks for your hard work Tilal, good luck with whatever's keeping you from developing...

Thanks Sej for carrying on with CFX, I'm sure you'll do fine in keeping updates coming for this rom!

I hope there'll be a build soon with working youtube and camera preview, that would make everyones day around here I guess :)

Guest Loren82

Even better man... Hey if you are doing all this, and as it is really good for all the people out there who download them, would be possible if u can add a few info about each of those ROMs in ur list....? Sorry if am asking too much out of you - but i guess it would give everyone a clear idea about each of those ROMs - pros & cons...

You think its possible? :-)

I'll try, I see I can add descriptions to files, do what I can with my limited knowledge, I hope also that the translation into English is good, since I speak through a translator

Guest mobiles007

I'm using the build from last Saturday. Should I now do a full system format or only wiping dalvik cache would be enough to install new sej build?

Guest пенис

I'm using the build from last Saturday. Should I now do a full system format or only wiping dalvik cache would be enough to install new sej build?

Did clear cache and dalvik, formatted system and installed new sej ROM.

Everything very fine.

Works even better as verzion 0704, am very happy with tjis. smile.gif

Thanks to Sej for going on Lalits great work !!! smile.gif

Edited by пенис

Guest sej7278

sej can i use your build to make an update for my rom ? http://android.modac...e-updated-1104/

i guess sure, but can't you just publish what you've done to the theme so you could just make it a flashable zip or compile-time patch for any rom?

seems a bit silly to make a whole new rom just for some edited framework.... or perhaps use my instructions to build your own rom and merge in your sense changes?

if you've already installed coldfusionx you don't need to do anything but wipe dalvik. formatting /system and /data is just if you're coming from a 2.3 rom.

now, down to the issues list:

camera preview has always been broken since the new adreno libs got merged.

can we say that colour banding isn't a problem anymore if you turn on dithering and turn off 16bpp transparency?

i've closed the bluetooth tether issue.

is anyone seeing reboots/memory leaks when playing games?

and what about the lockscreen clock not updating, this is another one that seems fine to me, perhaps it was a 31/03 issue?

is anyone seeing wifi not sleeping, as it seems fine to me, what are your settings?

Guest rapidone

Hi

I have problem with mobile network, i have been connected, but i haven't acces to network, in previous version i haven't this bug.

I had the same problem. Solution: Go to settings > Wireless and mobile settings > mobile net (the last one) > APNs

There you have to put in the data from your mobile provider.

In my case web.vodafone.de (no user/no password) -> Sej please update the apn setting file. Maybe copy it from CM7 ....

Guest tilal6991

i guess sure, but can't you just publish what you've done to the theme so you could just make it a flashable zip or compile-time patch for any rom?

seems a bit silly to make a whole new rom just for some edited framework.... or perhaps use my instructions to build your own rom and merge in your sense changes?

if you've already installed coldfusionx you don't need to do anything but wipe dalvik. formatting /system and /data is just if you're coming from a 2.3 rom.

now, down to the issues list:

camera preview has always been broken since the new adreno libs got merged.

can we say that colour banding isn't a problem anymore if you turn on dithering and turn off 16bpp transparency?

i've closed the bluetooth tether issue.

is anyone seeing reboots/memory leaks when playing games?

and what about the lockscreen clock not updating, this is another one that seems fine to me, perhaps it was a 31/03 issue?

is anyone seeing wifi not sleeping, as it seems fine to me, what are your settings?

Sej - do you have this patch? http://review.cyanogenmod.com/14498? If so colour banding is fixed.

Guest sej7278

Sej - do you have this patch? http://review.cyanogenmod.com/14498? If so colour banding is fixed.

ah no, i've not got that one, its not merged and its not come to my attention to watch it under review.

i'll try another build tomorrow or something if anything interesting gets merged.

any other gerrit patches i should be looking at? i can't believe they dropped the option to disable the bootanimation, might have to merge that one back in, as i don't think people will appreciate it in build.props.