[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sej7278

Then why you didnt said it but you skipped my answer ?

anyway it doesnt matter

you won't get answers about issues already discussed if you haven't bothered to read 2-3 pages back.

Guest vNa5h
<br /><br />Then why you didnt said it but you skipped my answer ?<br />anyway it doesnt matter

The same way u skipped sejs post

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest arpit22x

I was using 07/04. I neither wiped anything nor formatted /system. Just installed the 15/04.

All settings and apps supposed to be there but What I found, no settings, missing many apps.

So please anybody tell where I am wrong.

I was using 07/04. I neither wiped anything nor formatted /system. Just installed the 15/04.

All settings and apps supposed to be there but What I found, no settings, missing many apps.

are you for real bro? you openly stated you didnt wipe or format before flashing. of course what you need to do is WIPE and FORMAT then flash. then re-install all your apps and everything will be where it should be.

to help speed up re-installing apps make a nandroid backup then after flashing your new ROM go back to 'backup and restore' in CWM and go to 'Advanced restore' and restore /data and /sd-ext

Guest Witcher_Kh

Hi everyone.

Installed 15/04 - works good, looks even better. Thanks to Sej for this opportunity!

The question is this. Has anyone tried Beats audio patch for this ROM? I know some 2.3 ROMs have it, so I'm very interested if anyone already has any experience.

Thanks for answers.

Guest targetbsp

I think he means he's upgrading and so didn't need to wipe, and so didn't, and so where did his apps and settings go?

Also, surely you don't think you gain anything by wiping data and then restoring it exactly as it was?

Guest arpit22x

I think he means he's upgrading and so didn't need to wipe, and so didn't, and so where did his apps and settings go?

Also, surely you don't think you gain anything by wiping data and then restoring it exactly as it was?

Yeah! The same thing.

@fp30

Sorry If I meshed up but simply my question is I want to upgrade from 07/04 to 15/04 and I don't want to loose installed apps and settings.....

Is there any method to do so? because everytime I flash, I flash as a new install and did n't do it in past. I thought (as Tilal said) u dont need to wipe anything (If any, I am not confirmed), I wouldn't loose apps and settings as /data partition remains same.

Guest magosto

Just wanted to say...GREAT ROM!!!! smile.gif using it every day and it's amasing! Just wondering when will we have camera preview back tongue.gif

Thx for your great works tilial and sej) biggrin.gif

Guest schaumtier

did you install S2E before? then reinstall it. on my system after reinstalling S2E the missing apps appeared.

hmm yes, clearly I wasnt thinking what I was typing... sorry about that.

the last comment about re-installing s2e seems like what you need to do, if you had s2e installed before

Guest jeddy1

Im not very knowlegdable about these terms. Whats a mirror? and where can i download the ROM? the link on the frist page doesnt work.

Mirror is this where u see yourself:p LOL

Mirror is another link(site) where u can download the rom

Guest vNa5h

yes, that would be good!

Why not create a sticky locked thread with all the ICS ROM s mirrors with their respective change log...

I mean three post each by sej, Tilal,Burstlam, tomg

Guest vNa5h

Discussions can be carried out in their respective thread...

That way it could be easier to find ROM for non regulars

Edited by vNa5h

Guest saransh9

Why not create a sticky locked thread with all the ICS ROM s mirrors with their respective change log...

I mean three post each by sej, Tilal,Burstlam, tomg

Bad took my idea from xda from my thread there.

Actually having one here is good u can even copy my whole thread from there I don't have any problem with it

Guest vNa5h

Bad took my idea from xda from my thread there.

Actually having one here is good u can even copy my whole thread from there I don't have any problem with it

Why not create one here too....

But I guess thread by the modders themselves would be a better idea

Guest saransh9

Why not create one here too....

But I guess thread by the modders themselves would be a better idea

I said its good to have one here.moderators are not free enough to open and update threads it will be better if u or sej or someone else who is active opens it

Edited by saransh9

Guest jeddy1

I said its good to have one here.moderators are not free enough to open and update threads it will be better if u or sej or someone else who is active opens it

its better Sej make it ! trust me

they know better who helps whom and they must show and say anything they know (do you know what i mean ?)

Edit : this thread will be still here for TILAL when he comes back :D ( if he come :( )

Edited by jeddy1