[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest fahad.sagittarius

I installed CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade on my device. But when ever i'm trying to open main menu. An error pops up saying "unfortunately the process com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet has stopped". Other problem in facing is that wifi signal keep dropping frequently. So i have to disconnect and reconnect again.

Please help me with the com.cynogenmod.trebuchet error. Because its not possible to access any thing in menu :-(

Guest Akash P

I installed CyanogenMod 9 port for the ZTE Blade on my device. But when ever i'm trying to open main menu. An error pops up saying "unfortunately the process com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet has stopped". Other problem in facing is that wifi signal keep dropping frequently. So i have to disconnect and reconnect again.

Please help me with the com.cynogenmod.trebuchet error. Because its not possible to access any thing in menu :-(

Try copying another launcher into system/apps in the zip and then flash the rom. ADW launcher works perfectly for me:)

Guest Akash P

Fahad install LauncherPro from Market and use it instead of Trebuchet.

LauncherPro crashes multiple times while adding widgets to homescreen ! The Dev has been out of the picture for some time now and stopped any updates for ICS whatsoever!

LauncherPro crashes multiple times while adding widgets to homescreen ! The Dev has been out of the picture for some time now and stopped any updates for ICS whatsoever!

Try this;

How to get it working:

-To "fix" the drawer, you need to press menu on the home screen, go to settings, launcher options, drawer, uncheck the first option( load with apps or something) and uncheck the "show page indicator"(i have mine in portuguese, so don't remember the names of the options for sure).

That will make the drawer work.

(I find that in an earlier comment...hope it can help)

Guest fahad.sagittarius

I instealled ADW launcher. It was wrking gr8 on gingerbread but its giving error on icecream once i'm restarting my device :(

Try copying another launcher into system/apps in the zip and then flash the rom. ADW launcher works perfectly for me:)

Guest tilal6991

An update on the release schedule:

Due to me finding "yet another" bug I've decided to hold off releasing today as well :( sorry.

On the plus side:

Tommorow will see the release of both miui for the blade as well as the delayed cold fusion release. :)

Sorry again for the delay.

An update on the release schedule:

Due to me finding "yet another" bug I've decided to hold off releasing today as well sorry.

On the plus side:

Tommorow will see the release of both miui for the blade as well as the delayed cold fusion release.

Sorry again for the delay.

You don't have to be sorry, you're doing things almost everyone thought was impossible.

Props to you for contributing to the blade community. (:

Edited by adizz

I instealled ADW launcher. It was wrking gr8 on gingerbread but its giving error on icecream once i'm restarting my device :(

For me Nova Launcher worked fine. Google it, it should be the first hit.

Guest tilal6991

Tilal we love you but wouldn't it be better if you weren't posting release dates which are unlikely to happen?

the thing is I thought I was going to manage a release today. Turns out there's one more bug hidden away

As for changelog - focusing on stability and speed as well as fixing some bugs from the last release.

Guest TestSpecimen.

Tilal,

Excellent work. Looking forward to your updates. Never used something so fast on my Blade before.

I just have one question: Is it possible to use Darktremor A2SD with your ColdFusion ROM?

...and if not is there any possibility that it could be implemented, or are there limitations that won't allow it?

Once again, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Edited by TestSpecimen.

Guest evilbrain

Tilal,

Excellent work. Looking forward to your updates. Never used something so fast on my Blade before.

I just have one question: Is it possible to use Darktremor A2SD with your ColdFusion ROM?

...and if not is there any possibility that it could be implemented, or are there limitations that won't allow it?

Once again, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

I'd like to know if it is possible for a2sd to work, too :)

Guest John Enter

the thing is I thought I was going to manage a release today. Turns out there's one more bug hidden away

As for changelog - focusing on stability and speed as well as fixing some bugs from the last release.

Can ICS be even faster on the blade? blink.gif

Guest Davidoff59

I truly commend you Tilal for holding off the release despite so much interest. I thought Quality Control was a thing of the past and that customers were the new quality control. This is not a dig at you or developers in any way, this is a dig at corporations. It shows the difference between someone who is passionate and enjoys his work, and those who just get paid to do a 9-5 job.

My hand goes out to you all. This site has got me seriously interested in Android and it may be something that I will try to learn as a hobby. What an operating system, what a community.

I remember when Android phones first caught my eye, the comments all seemed to be Android is for geeks. Well I can say that this is one of the greatest forums I have ever been a part of. Thank you all for making it what it is .

I truly commend you Tilal for holding off the release despite so much interest. I thought Quality Control was a thing of the past and that customers were the new quality control. This is not a dig at you or developers in any way, this is a dig at corporations. It shows the difference between someone who is passionate and enjoys his work, and those who just get paid to do a 9-5 job.

My hand goes out to you all. This site has got me seriously interested in Android and it may be something that I will try to learn as a hobby. What an operating system, what a community.

I remember when Android phones first caught my eye, the comments all seemed to be Android is for geeks. Well I can say that this is one of the greatest forums I have ever been a part of. Thank you all for making it what it is .

+1. I have seen my blade do thing that I thought were not possible.

Guest ..Abel..

Not this one.. We are waiting for next update that mabye can fit into 160Mb Partion, we have to w8 untill he get up the new update that he said would be up today, =))

No I was asking whether he had a 160 mb partition for gapps ... Cold fusion works on160 mb anyway I've tried it with the market fix

Guest ..Abel..

[quote nam

e='nero1996' timestamp='1329936331' post='1904926']

Tilal we love you but wouldn't it be better if you weren't posting release dates which are unlikely to happen?

Guest John Enter

I personally prefer having a 'close' release date instead of none. People would be asking when it's going to come out anyway. Rather have to wait unexpectedly than have absolutely no clue of when the next update is coming out.