[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest 陰莖:)

Are you replying to me ?

I don't have a 160MB /system, I have a 180MB /system.

The google apps do install but I have some trouble updating them afterwards, even when bootanimation is removed. Anyway, I don't need voice search et al, I won't miss them if I install mini gapps.

Remove system/tts folder extra languages to save space.

Guest thewild

i keep getting notifications about losing roaming data, but i think that's my new carrier (free.fr) and i don't use data anyway. surely people would have noticed if data didn't work at all - is it just missing APN's?

I have problems with data connections also. I am not roaming.

It works, but then after a while (I can't say how long, maybe a night in deep sleep) only normal GSM is working, no more data.

I have to try to manually switch data on/off, then 2G only on/off to get back my data connection (I don't know exactly what worked).

Anybody else seeing this ?

Guest ..Abel..

Hi i just noticed this rom on rom manager:

ColdfusionX by M.Almeida

And i was just wondering if their was any info on it. :)

Same question here too what's different in that? And there are two of them!

Guest steeperton

A final update before my exams *may* be released this week.

Ignore us whingers - your exams are much, much more important! Concentrate on them - once they're over, then think about ROMs!

Good luck.

Guest melvin.udall

Same here. I am experiencing exactly what you describe. Plus sometimes it does not go into deep sleep.

Apart from that it's already a great ROM (I'm on 14/04).

I have problems with data connections also. I am not roaming.

It works, but then after a while (I can't say how long, maybe a night in deep sleep) only normal GSM is working, no more data.

I have to try to manually switch data on/off, then 2G only on/off to get back my data connection (I don't know exactly what worked).

Anybody else seeing this ?

Edited by melvin.udall

Guest thewild

Update to 15/4!!!!IT HAVE APN FIXES! ITS SOMETHERE HERE!

I thought APN fixes were for people that could not have data at all.

Data works for me, it just stops working after some time.

Anyway, I might try to update, not much to lose.

Guest android@sam

Guys have you noticed one thing?sometimes after editing text or typing the text, marker remain on the screen even after exiting the edit screen.this looks like the copybit error.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Same question here too what's different in that? And there are two of them!

This ROM is made by a portuguese developer that fixed the apn's and color banding, etc.

The account in ROM Manager is mine, i uploaded there all the coldfusion's and ICS i could find.

Guest brookergray

This ROM is made by a portuguese developer that fixed the apn's and color banding, etc.

The account in ROM Manager is mine, i uploaded there all the coldfusion's and ICS i could find.

Link?

Now it's working! Coldfusion with airplane mode fixed: http://www.mediafire...16k3pi7sxai3b69

MD5#F54740CEBD375FBA271E48A1922C356A

This is unrelated to tilal's latest announcement and is just the current CFX stuff merged into the latest CM9

Can we flash it over 15/04 build? Is any wipe need (when i flashed your CM7 update i always wiped dalvik cache.. is that enough even with CFX?) or do we need a full clean installation?

Guest sej7278

hey sej i know that this may sound a bit wrong due to the fact that it's for devs only but whats new in the 22.4.12 version?

its CM9 not ColdFusionX, at the moment i wouldn't recommend switching to CM9 as:

1. ColdFusionX is faster for some reason yet to be discovered;
  2. proximity or something is knackered in CM9 as when you receive an incoming call the lockscreen doesn't display, just stays black, or at least it does in 23/24 builds, so i expect 22 too;
  3. the BladeParts app doesn't work at all in CM9 unlike ZteParts in ColdFusionX which works fine.

Guest ropin

is there anyway to get the quad style unlocker on this rom, like the one on aokp where you can choose four items to put on the lock screen slidey thing biggrin.gif

thanks

Guest targetbsp

Can we flash it over 15/04 build? Is any wipe need (when i flashed your CM7 update i always wiped dalvik cache.. is that enough even with CFX?) or do we need a full clean installation?

A dalvik cache wipe should be enough. I can't guarantee that it doesn't have the call problem Sej mentioned for CM9 though. I managed to lose my install during an unfortunately timed flat battery so I can't check it! I'm going to test that tomorrow.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest DMM88

its CM9 not ColdFusionX, at the moment i wouldn't recommend switching to CM9 as:

1. ColdFusionX is faster for some reason yet to be discovered;
  2. proximity or something is knackered in CM9 as when you receive an incoming call the lockscreen doesn't display, just stays black, or at least it does in 23/24 builds, so i expect 22 too;
  3. the BladeParts app doesn't work at all in CM9 unlike ZteParts in ColdFusionX which works fine.

Does camera, radio, youtube, etc works in CM9?

This rom was the first i could make volume during a call acceptable, because "volume+" worked... I'm worried that when i change to official CM9 it won't work.

Edited by DMM88

Guest shmizan

This rom was the first i could make volume during a call acceptable, because "volume+" worked... I'm worried that when i change to official CM9 it won't work.

No.

Guest zppinto

If you want my advise please keep the coldfusion! I have changed to CM9, and for me is not smooth as ColdFusion, and i'm facing some problems when opening apps, like slow start...

Now i'm back to ColdFusion, i only changed for a few hours!

Edited by zppinto

Guest deadeyes

Is there a possibility to make an all-in-one TPT installation? Because I want to install ICS but don't know how. An AIO will be very handy

Guest Nikola86BG

If you don't know how to do a TPT, better stay away from this rom, it is not fully functional yet, and will give you headaches. ICS brings too many nice things you would miss when you inevitably return to GB :)

Guest arpit22x

Now it's working! Coldfusion with airplane mode fixed: http://www.mediafire...16k3pi7sxai3b69

MD5#F54740CEBD375FBA271E48A1922C356A

This is unrelated to tilal's latest announcement and is just the current CFX stuff merged into the latest CM9

Flashed this over 15/04 (no wipe). Now, Airplane mode is fixed but facing random reboots. Battery life becomes critically low which was 2-3 days on 15/04. Did you do some other changes too?

One more problem, call screen don't show the contact details (when call arrived, only number flashes on the screen)

This CFX or cm9? confused with the last line.