[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest LILTRANE

could you amake a flashable zip with kernel?i cant do it myself. Doy you think that with new burstlams kernel preview in 5mpx and taking photo will works?(without black screen?)

Guest Щачло карпа
So.... How does bringing back theming sound?

:thumbs up: ! :D

Don't get me wrong but what do u think abt the future of ur Rom?

Thanks for ur work!!

sounds good...

btw I still have problems in playstore, can't find viber or whatsapp.

Yeah, someone said that the naming of the Blade had been changed in the last version, which would explain why people can't find their apps in the play store, as I seem to remind that it uses this kind of info to check for apps compatibility...

My first guess would be to change line "ro.product.model=Blade" to "ro.product.model=ZTE Blade" in /system/build.prop, but as I'm not that far from being a complete n00b, I wouldn't give myself too much credit :D

Could any advanced user confirm or infirm this?

Guest Xanderwufu

sounds good...

Don't know about Viber, but Whatsapp.apk is downloadable from their site

Guest Xanderwufu

Yeah, someone said that the naming of the Blade had been changed in the last version, which would explain why people can't find their apps in the play store, as I seem to remind that it uses this kind of info to check for apps compatibility...

My first guess would be to change line "ro.product.model=Blade" to "ro.product.model=ZTE Blade" in /system/build.prop, but as I'm not that far from being a complete n00b, I wouldn't give myself too much credit :D

Could any advanced user confirm or infirm this?

I'm not an advanced user, still I want to mention that my build.prop already has "ro.product.model=ZTE Blade", still mine doesn't work

Edited by Xanderwufu

I'm not an advanced user, still I want to mention that my build.prop already has "ro.product.model=ZTE Blade", still mine doesn't work

Thanks!

In the meantime I tried it myself with no results as well :(

Guest vasiloy

sounds good...

That is because of gapps. Use the ones posted in this forum.

Guest targetbsp

That doesn't appear to be the case. Some people are reporting them missing whatever gapps they use. Whereas I seem to have no problem using any gapps.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest nitsy01

That doesn't appear to be the case. Some people are reporting them missing whatever gapps they use. Whereas I seem to have no problem using any gapps.

yes agree with it...i tried two stripped down ones and two full ones from various dates...but no luck. will try a clean install shortly and report

Guest MacFathers

When I use the phone with my right hand to answer a call proximity sensor refuses to work, but with my left hand it works fine...

How can I solve this?

I tried to calibrate the sensor several times but its always the same thing...it refuses to work in the right side...

Edit:

I believe its not gapps related because I've tried some releases and the result is the same...no apps(viber or whatsapp are the ones I can't find or install)

Edited by MacFathers

Guest szafir51

The same problems with my phone - several apps missing in playstore and black screen when somebody is calling. Also Handcent SMS isn't working (FC) and Swype 2.6.47 doesn't work either.

Edited by szafir51

Guest nitsy01

did clean install

camera preview works 1st time, but couldnt take any photos as clicking on the button didnt do anything

2nd time camera application did not open got an error. camera cannot connect

no whatsapp, in playstore. installed sms backup but icon not appearing in the apps section

installed s2E but no icon in apps section

was able to connect to wifi...but somehow felt speed was slow.

CM9 softkeys are awesome

did clean install

camera preview works 1st time, but couldnt take any photos as clicking on the button didnt do anything

2nd time camera application did not open got an error. camera cannot connect

no whatsapp, in playstore. installed sms backup but icon not appearing in the apps section

installed s2E but no icon in apps section

was able to connect to wifi...but somehow felt speed was slow.

CM9 softkeys are awesome

Did you follow the procedure described here?

If not, apply the patch and at least your camera should work correctly.

As per the missing apps in the Play store, it's identified but not yet fixed.

The other issues are unheard of, afaik.

Guest vasiloy

I assumed it's a matter of gapps as there was a time when I had the same problem, probably due to an incomplete version. Now, I too have no issue regarding of the gapps version I use.

Guest targetbsp

Aargh! It's just occurred to me that because the assumption was a problem in the mini gapps, I only verified the mini gapps was OK. I didn't however do so in the latest CFX because if gapps was the issue then that wasn't relevant! So I take back my claim that I have no problem in the latest CFX and can only state that the gapps aren't the problem. Which we already know. lol :)