[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest StressCZ

190 for system and 5 for caches, now I tried reboot and aplications loaded. I instaled according yours instructions, but I cant find a market, maybe im blind .D

And I gotten this rom booting.

is it true Ican't get into "usb-stick" mode (to place files from pc to phone) ? Because that is quite annoying :(

apart from that, good job

Guest kozlowski

My home button seem to have stoped working in this version, but could just be that I need to do a restart.

Same here, some times it works, some not.

I also wonder where is the Market app :)

Guest kozlowski

is it true Ican't get into "usb-stick" mode (to place files from pc to phone) ? Because that is quite annoying :(

For me this worked after i installed Gapps, maybe a USB driver is included with this package?

Tilal awesom job! Thx.

But I've got 1 question. What do You mean with "fixed youtube" for me it's still laggy.

E: I did all wipes. If Your post is also about mine.

Edited by Kaswob

Guest StressCZ

Same here, some times it works, some not.

I also wonder where is the Market app :)

Its icon in right up corner when you are in applications menu .D (sorry for my english .D)

Guest lurker81

is it true Ican't get into "usb-stick" mode (to place files from pc to phone) ? Because that is quite annoying

You can place files using android commander (google for it if you want).

Guest Hoonboof

Was working brilliantly for me, decided to add a few apps, market was flawless, fired up dolphin and and hung it. Rebooted, touchscreen non responsive, just in the process of restoring a backup to make sure my digitizer never spontaneously combusted. If the backup works fine I'll boot the rom back up and try repeat my 'crash' and get you dmesg and logcat etc..

Guest Hoonboof

Yeah I was just excited about trying it out because there were people harping on about it being good with hw acceleration. Back on GB and touchscreen is fine so time to go back to your build and give it the what-for!

Guest vasiloy

Awesome job. Thank you for doing this. At first I had some problems with the menu loading and stuff disappearing from the screen, but did another wipe on data and it went straight to set-up. Thx again

Guest targetbsp

It's as stripped as it will ever be. You're not going to get a full accelerated ICS build onto a 160MB partition.

Those 10mb of videos are still in there. If you delete those it's really not far off.

For me this worked after i installed Gapps, maybe a USB driver is included with this package?

hmm k, thnx. just installed the GApps, so I hope that will work after the countless reboots ^^. But still nice work. now to market for some file manager :)

Guest solidslash

Something weird is going on here.

I've formatted my /system.

I've wiped data and cache.

The rom is unusable - the animations are indeed smooth but everything else is extremely slow. The cpu runs constantly on 604MHz.

Guest leetron1

Something weird is going on here.

I've formatted my /system.

I've wiped data and cache.

The rom is unusable - the animations are indeed smooth but everything else is extremely slow. The cpu runs constantly on 604MHz.

Same here...slow as treacle even after OC with setCPU...I admire tilal's efforts and thank him for his work but its back to my buttery sej CM7

it's a bit slow in general, gonna use it for a couple of days before passing judgment...

can't get WiFi to connect, finds it OK but keeps on trying

#edit wifi was a password issue... d'oh

can't see anything thru camera viewfinder, but it does take the photo of what you point it at when you view the gallery

decent effort ;)

does not appear to charge, been plugged in for 20 minutes so far and no indication that it is charging, says discharging in settings too

#edit now charging after 30 minutes and rebooting a couple of times with charger plugged in

p.s. can't believe folk are putting old ROM back on after trying it for an hour, give it a chance to sort itself out at least!

Edited by TR_ON