[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest rabaip

Hey guys, the Devs from P500 phone, have found a way to compile OMX to work with ICS.

You can check their Github: http://www.github.com/p500 and port it to Zte Blade since it uses the same SoC.

Thanks to:

HepHappy

Lupohirp

adfad666

_Arjen_

If that's for real, then all I have to say is F%!˝ YES!!!!!!

Guest blader95

Update coming today. All details will be posted - please remain patient.

I love simple ICS but I want MIUI ICS on my blade and many other,plzz start updates for MIUI ICS

Guest tilal6991

Hey guys, the Devs from P500 phone, have found a way to compile OMX to work with ICS.

You can check their Github: http://www.github.com/p500 and port it to Zte Blade since it uses the same SoC.

Thanks to:

HepHappy

Lupohirp

adfad666

_Arjen_

Already done - I don't have my Skate with me to test though...

Guest shmizan

damn these p500 guys means BUSINESS!

lots of working fixes coming from them

Edited by shmizan

Guest shmizan

yeah well if we didn't find it.. I'm glad they did.

thing is, I don't mind relying on hacks like the camera fix and this fix, just a shame it's not legit enough to go into gerrit.

Guest tilal6991

It is legit enough. If it works I'm submitting it. OpenMAX was the only blocker - if my test works then we are official CM9!!

Guest arpit22x

It is legit enough. If it works I'm submitting it. OpenMAX was the only blocker - if my test works then we are official CM9!!

yo.... all the best :)

Guest Steve Jobs

Official CM9! I can test if u need... BTW openmax fixes YouTube HQ?

Sometimes the music widget doesn't work in ur test build. I luv the hw acceleration in the launcher :)

Guest shmizan

if it was legit wouldn't youtube HQ work? he said in the xda thread that it's still laggy but a bit smoother.

Edited by shmizan

Guest tilal6991

if it was legit wouldn't youtube HQ work? he said in the xda thread that it's still laggy but a bit smoother.

Well I don't have my phone with me so I can't check. But if it doesn't work then it depends on how smooth "smoother" is.

Guest shmizan

yeah you're right. let's hope for the best. awesome work tilal, so quick to jump on updates as usual, your work is very much appreciated

Guest Zunex

Thanks for your work Tilal! Waiting for it! :)

Anyway, if you guys have the black phone issue try Burstlam's workaround. Calibrate proximity sensor. Then restore to default values. Restart your phone and there you go! No more black screen in call! Works for me! Hope it helped!

Cheers

Edited by Zunex

Guest ..Abel..

Yeah. Great work man! Can't beleive how much progress!!

Guest SCiZORED

Good thing an update is comming today, I was thinking about wiping it to install mini gapps and save some internal space. 2 in 1, great!

Guest glenns

Good thing an update is comming today, I was thinking about wiping it to install mini gapps and save some internal space. 2 in 1, great!

on that note does anyone have a2e working on tilal's latest ? I had a try over the wet weekend but no luck.

Guest targetbsp

A new one based on the 29th April gapps: http://www.mediafire.com/?gnn3ubnp8u8e7gs

There's no pressing reason for anyone to update from the previous one as nothing existing has changed - only the google backup transport service. But if you're installing mini for the first time then you may as well have the latest I guess. :)

Guest DMM88

A new one based on the 29th April gapps: http://www.mediafire...gnn3ubnp8u8e7gs

There's no pressing reason for anyone to update from the previous one as nothing existing has changed - only the google backup transport service. But if you're installing mini for the first time then you may as well have the latest I guess. :)

What's the difference between mini gapps and gapps. Besides the space... :P

is 160Mb enough?