[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WICKEDSICKGEAR

Can someone test charging the phone, mine does not seem to charge up at all...

Yeah, same here. No charging! :S

But it has awesome improvements from the last build! Congrats Tilal... keep up the good, very good, work!

Cheers

Update: Actually it started charging right at this moment... 5/7 minutes after i plug in the cable

Edited by WICKEDSICKGEAR

Guest DoubleM101

Rebooted once.. But most annoying problem so far.. Can´t find my wireless network, even with manual configuration :\

Well.. now it´s working.. I have my SSID hidden.. don´t remember if on CM7 it appears or not.. And on manual settings one letter was upercase and i was entering lowercase.. ;)

Guest Davidoff59

charging fine for me.

Calender and calculator both force close as does gallery. I also had a freeze on rom manager just after clicking on the app. Froze for about a min then closed out of it. overclock worked ok for me with the inbuilt overclocker.

Much better than the first version so thanks tilal.

Guest the_crevis

Something weird is going on here.

I've formatted my /system.

I've wiped data and cache.

The rom is unusable - the animations are indeed smooth but everything else is extremely slow. The cpu runs constantly on 604MHz.

Exactly the same here for me, and I've had more reboot than on the last build :/

current CPU 245, using ondemand

it seems to be getting more smooth as each minute passes

LED lit for charging etc...

as Oasis once said "It's Getting Better Man" ;)

p.s. I turned off surface dithering and working quicker

Edited by TR_ON

Guest vasiloy

current CPU 245, using ondemand

it seems to be getting more smooth as each minute passes

LED lit for charging etc...

as Oasis once said "It's Getting Better Man" ;)

p.s. I turned off surface dithering and working quicker

Did the same with cpu governor but if I exit and enter again into the processor tab it jumps from 604 to 245 so idk if it's really showing the right frequency.

Guest kozlowski

Actually it's pretty good if you follow these instructions:

Make sure you apply this TPT Gen2 v10 by first unzipping and then copying the "image" directory to your SD card. Power down the device. Hold Power and Volume Up together, you should see some green text and after a while a restart will occur.

http://depositfiles.com/files/9iuaugspl

- Apply the CM9 update from tilal

- Apply GApps.

- Clear/wipe data.

- Clear/wipe caches.

- Reboot.

- First reboot takes 5 minutes.

- In System Settings set Background processes to 2.

- In Developer menu set dithering off, and CPU max speed set to 652MHz.

What doesn't work:

- Gallery (sometimes)

- Camera (i get no visual feedback, but the pictures can actually be saved)

- Calculator

Thanks tilal for making such a nice work on the ROM.

now we have TWO crappy ics roms. how cool is that.

Simple, make a better ics rom, and post here.

Kids these days....

Thank you tila for your time and this rom, keep it up!

Guest roxaddy

Guys , no doubt its the best ICS rom yet seen. DEV would you please add any file explorer/manager to this ROM?

It becomes very difficult to install apps that are nt downloaded from market and stored on SD card.

its just a request the rom is gorgeous anyways :)

Edited by roxaddy

Guest Loren82

In my blade this review is far worse than the previous one, has lost much speed, I can not open the google account to get the account and password the screen goes black, I hope you continue working as before, a greeting (I will keep waiting and trying all the fixes they come out)

Yes, same for me, slower and more reboots than the previous build. Just wonder if 2 mb cache is big enough ?, settings 2mb cache, 180mb system and the rest data.

Guest kaherdin

Today I'm using Cm7 nightly compiled last week.

Before I decide to flash this rom I need to check my partition size.

-How do I check my partition size? Google has fail me in its tries to give me an answer...

Question 2

If I decide to revert to my Nandroid backup after trying this rom, will the Nandroid of my CM7 Nightly work with this partition?

I have flashed my blade so darn many times that I can't even remember what kind of partition I'm using today.

If there's no way of checking what partition size I have today, were can I find relevant files needed to partition my device for this rom?

Thankful for all answers!!

Edited by kaherdin

Guest Chocolate Columbo

Mine hadn't charged at all - trying straight after installing Gapps though. After rebooting it myself, it charges fine now.

Only big issue I have is manually installing applications from SD. It sits on "Installing..." for an absolute age. I have some lag spikes here and there, sometimes slows, "Settings" or "Market" sometimes lock up after returning to them. (I get the feeling that ticking the developer option for killing the process will help prevent this).

This is real progress. Not a single forced reboot. Many thanks for sharing the time and effort spent on this.

Guest matcho13579
Today I'm using Cm7 nightly compiled last week.

Before I decide to flash this rom I need to check my partition size.

-How do I check my partition size?

Titanium Backup can show you, how much space do you have in your /system partition

Question 2

If I decide to revert to my Nandroid backup after trying this rom, will the Nandroid of my CM7 Nightly work with this partition?

With no problems, I think

Guest saransh9

Titanium Backup can show you, how much space do you have in your /system partition

With no problems, I think

free space from market

if u change your partition then your older nandroid backup wont work.

Used this for 8 hours. Got only one reboot, so it is stable.

It is smooth, that is,.. the animations and transitions are okay, but for general use it is not responsive at all, very slow. :(

Unusually long boot times... but everything was working fine, unlike what people reported. Home key, market, etc etc ,.. everything worked for me fine. :)