[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest zink941

i can't use wi-fi when i flash 15/05 rom, WI-FI on but no WI-FI networks aroud. but actually have network

Edited by zink941

Guest docck

What's the ETA of the next version? :mellow:

I think that anyone has right to ask developer about ETA just when this someone pay money to developer

Guest XeS0r

Hi XeS0r,

After performing the above, clockworkmod (5.0.2.0) can't mount my sd-ext anymore.

The log shows: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (invalid argument)

S2E however, continues to work fine, and I can also browse sd-ext after booting into android, so files are still there.

This wouldn't be so much of a problem, except now clockworkmod fails to include the sd-ext in the backup.

Can you, or anyone else, please help to fix this, without the easy 're-format' way?

Are you sure you've performed the commands from adb shell after booting clockworkmod? Because "failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (invalid argument)" happened on my blade before i did that. Because Oleg's Skript tries to migrigate the ext3 to ext4 without checking for an existing e2fsck tool to perform the related task.

Guest Oldbarzo

Hi

Can someone point me in the right direction to download 15/05. Currently on Snapshot 09/05.

Thanks in advance.

Oldbarzo

(Stransky)

Guest fldc

Someone please start a support thread instead, things actually on topic dissappears in all this talk about partitioning, it's getting ridicilous.

Guest Roki89

i can't use wi-fi when i flash 15/05 rom, WI-FI on but no WI-FI networks aroud. but actually have network

Same here

Edit:

rebooted several times.. works now.. dont know why :) ..

Edited by Roki89

Guest eyedentity

My phone (running the 15/05 build) does not vibrate, it is only ringing. The checkbox "vibrate and ring" in the phone settings is ticked and the phone vibrates when using the keyboard. Anybody else having this issue?

Guest blackspawn

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to tilal6991 and everyone who has contributed to this rom. Just flashed my dad's blade yesterday and everything went pretty smoothly. ROM is workying perfectly, much better (and faster) than CM7.2 (partly due to the 2.3 > 4.0.4 upgrade but still!) Great work!

Guest DMM88

My phone (running the 15/05 build) does not vibrate, it is only ringing. The checkbox "vibrate and ring" in the phone settings is ticked and the phone vibrates when using the keyboard. Anybody else having this issue?

Go to the Dial. Press Menu button-> Options and search... Maybe there is an option for that.

Someone please start a support thread instead, things actually on topic dissappears in all this talk about partitioning, it's getting ridicilous.

Good idea... but I think only Tital has legitimacy to start a new thread about coldfusion.

Edited by DMM88

Guest d_borghi

Nothing, bluetooth works randomly. I don't know why but with swedishsnow and aokpremix it is perfect, with aosptommy, coldfusionx and aokpfusion it works when the phone want...

Which differences are in these roms?

Guest semenfun82

How should I partition my phones

memory to get the ROM work ?

Please the best and optimal solution. :excl:

Edited by semenfun82

Guest James Norny

Tilal, what do you think about youtube HQ lag? It's almost smooth enought to watch. And it is a such strange thing. It's smooth for 5 second then it lag for 10 seconds. And again, and again.

Guest Bergkees

Are you sure you've performed the commands from adb shell after booting clockworkmod? Because "failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (invalid argument)" happened on my blade before i did that. Because Oleg's Skript tries to migrigate the ext3 to ext4 without checking for an existing e2fsck tool to perform the related task.

Hi XeS0r,

Yes, I did. Anyway just tried it again and this is the output:

C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>adb shell

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *

* daemon started successfully *

~ # e2fsck -p /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

e2fsck -p /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 was not cleanly unmounted, check forced.

/dev/block/mmcblk0p2: 6149/62592 files (1.0% non-contiguous), 147857/250045 bloc

ks

~ #

I then reboot the blade and go back to cwm. Unfortunatly same error when trying to mount sd-ext.

Is there an other command i could try with e2fsck to see more details?

Guest antmanfersil

The latest build drains battery faster than the previous one. I think i will try the AOKP version of this to see the differences :)

Guest mk89

any way to make transparent status bar? btw camera is not as good as in 2.3 but at least now it works :) anyway its close to perfect ;)

Guest kejly

any way to make transparent status bar? btw camera is not as good as in 2.3 but at least now it works :) anyway its close to perfect ;)

Statusbar is transparent.

The latest build drains battery faster than the previous one. I think i will try the AOKP version of this to see the differences :)

On my phone the battery drain is maybe little bit higher but still aceptable. I don't use it much and the phone lasts 2-3 says.

BTW: how is it with moderators and thread owners in this forum? Maybe someone should delete all posts about TPT and ETA. Would make the thread more clear.