[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest JimJam707

omg this rom is the worst rom i have ever come across, it looks like an import from the galaxys2 cm9 coz i have that exact rom on my galaxys2 and even has the widget flash led option lmao, this rom is totaly unusable.

btw im no noob as ive been installin custom roms and modding for a few yrs now and i defo copied exactully how it says to install this rom.

it says at the first post "whats not working" and the answer was "nothing". i think thy need to put "whats not working" and the answer should be "everything"

Eh, what.

That rom is probably CM9. This is also CM9 so will have the same settings.

Eh, what.

That rom is probably CM9. This is also CM9 so will have the same settings.

yeh i get it will have the same setting as its a port from cm9 but no need to have options like led flash

Guest tilal6991

yeh i get it will have the same setting as its a port from cm9 but no need to have options like led flash

It's not a port. It's built from scratch and the power widget just has that setting as default. Nothing I can do about it - CyanogenMod have to change the source.

If that's your biggest complaint I have to say you post went slightly overboard.

It's not a port. It's built from scratch and the power widget just has that setting as default. Nothing I can do about it - CyanogenMod have to change the source.

If that's your biggest complaint I have to say you post went slightly overboard.

i made my complaint a few post back if u read. these other posts r just my replys.

edit, if this aint a port and u made it from scratch then u must work with the cyanogenmod team?

Edited by D79_

Guest bladebuddy

Tilal6991 is this running stable enough as an every day rom on your phone as silently watching and waiting to see how this goes.

PS do not let people upset you just because they have installed a few roms does not mean they can produce one. Keep up the good work as lots of us are behind ya.

Guest tilal6991

i made my complaint a few post back if u read. these other posts r just my replys.

edit, if this aint a port and u made it from scratch then u must work with the cyanogenmod team?

Yes I do. I'm not actually on the team but http://review.cyanog...dashboard,1084 I do contribute to the project.

And a few posts back you said "everything" which is quite vague - I'm pretty sure the hardware - eg. RIL mobile data and WiFi should be working. Please correct me if it doesn't for you.

Guest JimJam707

You wouldn't need to work with the CM team to build it.

It's open source.

Guest sssingletrack

I think what most people are trying to say to you on here is, if you have problems with the ROM then explain them in a civilised manor. If you have just come to bitch and moan then do one.

Guest tilal6991

Tilal6991 is this running stable enough as an every day rom on your phone as silently watching and waiting to see how this goes.

PS do not let people upset you just because they have installed a few roms does not mean they can produce one. Keep up the good work as lots of us are behind ya.

Well it's running fine for me but others are clearly having problems with reboots etc.

No worries - I'm not easily shaken.

Guest sssingletrack

If I repartition is it still possible to r e- install the cwm rom backup? I don't want to install then not be able to revert.

I've flashed multiple roms but I've never re-partitioned then flashed and then reverted back.

I think what most people are trying to say to you on here is, if you have problems with the ROM then explain them in a civilised manor. If you have just come to bitch and moan then do one.

how am i bitchin, im not callin anyone names or "bitchin" with anyone am i, im allowed to say my views and thats exacually wat i did. u cant tell someone personallity from txt so dont assume im bitchin.

it says nothin is workin at the first post, wen i found that nothin is workin. its extreamly slow and laggy, without post like mine the modder will think the rom is fine. im sayin my thing to help not to "Bitch"

ur now makin this thread into a full argument and thats not wat this thread is for so how about stop acusin and smile

Edited by D79_

Yes I do. I'm not actually on the team but http://review.cyanog...dashboard,1084 I do contribute to the project.

And a few posts back you said "everything" which is quite vague - I'm pretty sure the hardware - eg. RIL mobile data and WiFi should be working. Please correct me if it doesn't for you.

ok let me appololise and re type my views

this rom is the worst rom i have ever used, its extreamly slow and sooo laggy, if that can be sorted then i would defo re install this rom.

is that better, and before u say.... no im not bein sarky

Guest tilal6991

this rom is the worst rom i have ever used, its extreamly slow and sooo laggy, if that can be sorted then i would defo re install this rom.

Thanks. This is a common problem that has been reported - the 2nd post has been updated to avoid confusion.

Worst ROM? You should have tried early ICS.

Guest Sulthekk

I thought it's obvious that this is under development... 'Advanced users only'... It will be better over time, but tilal needs public testing to find the issues, that's why it's there, please don't blame at it...

Thanks. This is a common problem that has been reported - the 2nd post has been updated to avoid confusion.

Worst ROM? You should have tried early ICS.

but its the worst early ICS i have used, thats coz i cant use it at all, if it wasnt so slow and laggy then i would be able to use it and give a good comment but as its totaly unusable then it is the worst ive used.

dont take it to heart, its just my views. :-)

Guest sssingletrack

how am i bitchin, im not callin anyone names or "bitchin" with anyone am i, im allowed to say my views and thats exacually wat i did. u cant tell someone personallity from txt so dont assume im bitchin.

it says nothin is workin at the first post, wen i found that nothin is workin. its extreamly slow and laggy, without post like mine the modder will think the rom is fine. im sayin my thing to help not to "Bitch"

ur now makin this thread into a full argument and thats not wat this thread is for so how about stop acusin and smile

I'm finding it difficult to understand your text speak.

Some one bring this back to topic.

Guest tilal6991

but its the worst early ICS i have used, thats coz i cant use it at all, if it wasnt so slow and laggy then i would be able to use it and give a good comment but as its totaly unusable then it is the worst ive used.

dont take it to heart, its just my views. :-)

Could you please try the updated instructions on the first post for installing the ROM?

Guest koeny33

Good evening Mentlegen,

Just tried the current build. Installation went well (done cache cleaning + factory reset etc.). When I opened the camera app however, the 'picture-screen' remained black (as expected), but when I opened the gallery from there the phone froze. That's it, i'll be back in a month or two, will now go back to Cm7 :)

Could you please try the updated instructions on the first post for installing the ROM?

lol i just went to the first post to see the flash order has change lool.

ill let me try it out and ill get bk to u,

ps. if u want me to try things out just give me a shout n ill have a look for ya, coz i have a fall gingerbread back up so anythin goes wrong i can simply restore gingerbread :-)

Guest bladebuddy

Without trying to cause an argument its not what you said its the way you said it! . If you can do better do it. If not have a little respect for those trying to do it for us. I am not saying the devs don't need feedback from us. Just look on other forums to see how much work he is putting in for free .

Guest damiensturdy

can't find the post now, but someone suggested another ICS rom, I blindly just installed it and:

1) Chinese default. No idea how to change that.

2) crashes MUCH more than this rom. I was using the second release of this rom as a daily rom in fact, despite its slow/crashness. After trying the recommended rom, this one is better. :-)

After the second guide Tilal made, mine ColdFusion has been running with anything really major happend, must be I who is lucky I suppose :D

One other thing which was really lovely(full GApps btw):

-me trying to install some app from market (no succes)

-few tries later, no succes

-few hours later, some more tries

-suddenly, market fc's and the market is like, cool, now I can download :D

And so I downloaded apps from market :). <-- Ok that market thing is me being stupid... Had to wait till market registered it again :/

Another thing: The battery; For some reason, the meter isn't completly up to date :/ So I thought the whole time I had 40%, but it died just now(while I thought it had 40%) :/ might have something to do with me having it overclocked, but that usually only freezes whole my blade.

Edited by Felsch

Without trying to cause an argument its not what you said its the way you said it! . If you can do better do it. If not have a little respect for those trying to do it for us. I am not saying the devs don't need feedback from us. Just look on other forums to see how much work he is putting in for free .

Again.... its hard to judge how ppl r via txt, and that has been a prob since sms and u know that, i said my views but didnt mean it to sound like i was bein nasty to anyone coz thats not wat i do. im talkin about the rom like everyone else is and i said wat it dontdo. npw im gonna re try but with the new flash order and see how it goes.

dont worry ill just say its the best rom ever even if it dont work yeh. anyways quit this now as its old.