[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Fatty Eglon

@rwalton159

Hi mate

I couldn't find that either. Dropbox link for any who need it. Let me know if there are problems with the link below. Just install it, open it and click calibrate. Don't cover the screen when it's calibrating ;-)

Hope this helps

F.E.

Blade Parts including calibration

Edited by Fatty Eglon

Guest rwalton159

@rwalton159

Hi mate

I couldn't find that either. I've attached it. Just install it, open it and click calibrate. Don't cover the screen when it's calibrating ;-)

Hope this helps

F.E.

No attachment buddy? Thank you for helping :)

What do you think?

Is this better for daily use than MIUIBlader?

Because if it does, I switch. I really love the MIUI...but I think if it more stable than MIUI I switch temporarily...

Guest fox2000

Two major bugs:

- I confirm there are problems with calls; screen gets dark and you need to remove battery. Maybe it could be fixed by recalibration, but there's no app to do that. The strange thing is that screen does not come back even by pressing power button... in Gingerbread when I had calibration issues I could always get the screen back by pressing power button twice!

- Titanium Backup seems not being able to restore apps properly. It does restore some apps, but for many others it freezes and the phone can even reboot.

Very good work though, this is by far the most promising ROM for our Blades atm :)

Guest tilal6991

Two major bugs:

- I confirm there are problems with calls; screen gets dark and you need to remove battery. Maybe it could be fixed by recalibration, but there's no app to do that. The strange thing is that screen does not come back even by pressing power button... in Gingerbread when I had calibration issues I could always get the screen back by pressing power button twice!

- Titanium Backup seems not being able to restore apps properly. It does restore some apps, but for many others it freezes and the phone can even reboot.

Very good work though, this is by far the most promising ROM for our Blades atm :)

To fix the proximity problem under settings, acessibility, you can use power buttong to end call.

Guest Fatty Eglon

@rwalton159

Edited previous post mate, you can download the .apk there rolleyes.gif Please also note Tilal's post before this one. Seemingly proximity sensor calibration is built in, but as @rwalton159 said he couldn't find it and neither could I. As Tilal said it's thus To fix the proximity problem under settings, acessibility, you can use power button to end call. Or install the app I posted to Dropbox.

Edited by Fatty Eglon

Guess I can test the 26/02 release to see if it like my tastes :D

About whatsapp, why does it seems like I am the only where it just worked ? No pro blem what so ever and just seeminly receiving and sending messages :/... Must be something I'm doing right(or wrong :))

Anyways, good job tilal :)

Whaaa... You could use whatsapp?? It wouldn't even install when I tried. Are you definitely running ics?

Guest Loren82

That yes, this rom if that is great, it took 1 hour and not given me any problems, keep well, you could install script a2sd this rom?, Try it the first time but not start

Guest Chocolate Columbo

I have the same call issue on MIUIBlader. Screen goes black. Have to pull the battery. This happens for each call. I didn't have an issue with that restoring backups though.

Guest tilal6991

I have the same call issue on MIUIBlader. Screen goes black. Have to pull the battery. This happens for each call. I didn't have an issue with that restoring backups though.

You can use for proimity calibration.

Whaaa... You could use whatsapp?? It wouldn't even install when I tried. Are you definitely running ics?

This exact release is what I am running, last message gotten a hour ago, but still... am also using full GApps, seems to be working fine. All the usual apps I use(Twitter, Facebook, Google Reader, Hotmail, Kingsoft Office, Es File Explorer) seem all to be working fine. Battery life and Internet are something I haven;t really tested, tommorow I have school again, so when traveling, Seems like a fine time to test the speed etc.

Well time to sleep, if the phone doesn;t get stuck and wakes me up, then I'm happy :)

Guest fox2000

I am wondering why Facebook picture sync does not work with CM9. The reason should be related to dialer, but in CM7 it used to work, so I don't get why the developers moved to an incompatible dialer...