[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest herzblutnord

Is it possible to watch videos without lagg with this rom i use it now some weeks on my blade and i like it but i cant watch any videos from my sd, all players are laggy because of the not fully working hw-acceleration :/

Guest candidotsa

to correct the wifi problem just need to edit the file: system/build.prop

change the line: ro.product.locale.region=EU

to: ro.product.locale.region=GB

woks on a Portuguese zte blade (TMN SAPO A5)

thanks

Guest MadeInBeats

Tilal, are you planning to release ColfFusionX 2 (Jelly Bean) for the Blade?

Again, what would be the point? ICS is a totally impractical ROM for the Blade, the hardware is just too old and weak, so what exactly do you think JellyB is going to solve? It's going to run even worse. I've had it with ICS on blade and will revert back to a 2.3 ROM because my phone will work A LOT better!!!

Guest Felsch

Again, what would be the point? ICS is a totally impractical ROM for the Blade, the hardware is just too old and weak, so what exactly do you think JellyB is going to solve? It's going to run even worse. I've had it with ICS on blade and will revert back to a 2.3 ROM because my phone will work A LOT better!!!

Obiviously, you haven't run ColdfusionX. When I was running it, it was running great, and I really didn't miss anything that wasn't working. I also tried running jellybean, it runs great, but is still on early status, so using it now is out of the option, but over few months, it will run great, if development keeps on going :)

Guest tilal6991

Man are you completely wrong. JB is meant to solve the slowness of ICS not make it worse. If you had a Skate and were running my test build of JB you would understand.

In any case - no I amn't going to make CFX2 for the Blade. I hope KonstaT integrate my fixes into his ROM.

Guest YuDi19

No updates anymore? WHY? :unsure:

And can anyone help me with 'How to Turn Off the Haptic Feedback while Typing, Calling etc'?

That is a serious pain in the butt, that is the only reason i went back to GB :mellow:

Guest tilal6991
No updates anymore? WHY? :unsure:

And can anyone help me with 'How to Turn Off the Haptic Feedback while Typing, Calling etc'?

That is a serious pain in the butt, that is the only reason i went back to GB :mellow:

Settings sound vibrate on touch.

Guest YuDi19

Thanks for the Quick Response, I may install CFX Again now. :)

I Don't need Panorama or video HQ.

This thing is great for Daily Use for me. And it is more stable than GB in the first place.

Just the Vibration & Slow messaging thing was the problem.

If you're gonna release an update any soon, then please reply back.

I will wait for that & install that instead.

Guest YuDi19

Place a Donation link. You will reach the target in a couple of days. There is a super huge amount of people who are dependent on you.

Think about them. I can just hope you do something. Rest, Thanks for the incredible work & Support.

Edited by YuDi19

Guest jimsie

Is it possible to watch videos without lagg with this rom i use it now some weeks on my blade and i like it but i cant watch any videos from my sd, all players are laggy because of the not fully working hw-acceleration :/

Have you tried Daroon player from the market? works ok with 3gp, wmv. Haven't tried with avi or h.264. Still on the 27072012 rom.

Guest kindaundisputed

I missed the format system step idiotically and just tried to install the ROM but now i can only get into recovery and the phone won't actually boot. Please could someone offer any help and also tell me if i need to format the system each time i want to install a custom ROM on an android device? Also, how do i restore the backup ROM using CWM? thanks for all the help. At the moment, the first quesion is most important. Thanks

Guest MadMummy76

I've just upgraded to this 28/6 build, and I'm experiencing extreme battery drain. 20% in under an hour. Also the phone is constantly warm, even in standby. There are no running applications, and wifi and bluetooth are both turned off. Previously I had a build from february, and I didn't experience anything like this.

Guest kindaundisputed

I missed the format system step idiotically and just tried to install the ROM but now i can only get into recovery and the phone won't actually boot. Please could someone offer any help and also tell me if i need to format the system each time i want to install a custom ROM on an android device? Also, how do i restore the backup ROM using CWM? thanks for all the help. At the moment, the first quesion is most important. Thanks

Please anyone?