[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

In the start post you suggest that Bluetooth is working, but here hangs it on Starting bluetooth and after 3 mins it says again that i have to enable bluetooth to connect to devices.

Probably a thingy to watch in a next release? :)

Edit: In AOSP release worked it like a charm btw :).

Edited by Quadje

Anybody tried font change?

I would like to apply this font, but i don't know it's name. :(

I tried randomly to change fonts via ROM Manager, but it doesn't work, i got error under CWM.

The same here, CWM stops with error.

Guest rapier07

Hi. This Rom won't go past the bootscreen on my V880. Flashed exactly as stated. Though MIUIblader booted successfully, this just wont go past the bootscreen.

Any help is appreciated

Guest fox2000

In the start post you suggest that Bluetooth is working, but here hangs it on Starting bluetooth and after 3 mins it says again that i have to enable bluetooth to connect to devices.

Probably a thingy to watch in a next release? :)

Edit: In AOSP release worked it like a charm btw :).

yesterday I tested it with Ford Audio in my car and it seemed to work. Didn't do any call, but it should work for me :)

Hi. This Rom won't go past the bootscreen on my V880. Flashed exactly as stated. Though MIUIblader booted successfully, this just wont go past the bootscreen.

Any help is appreciated

I thought this ROM is not working for V880 Blades.

@FOX2000, the BT doesnt start here, so i can not scan for devices.

Edited by Quadje

Guest JolyonS

Well, I have this installed and running and no major problems so far. Google Maps navigation FCs every time I try it and I've had one unexpected reboot. I don't use this phone for calls and texts but the browsing is fine and the basic google maps is great so it's good enough for my needs from a functional point of view. Battery life seems poor - but it hasn't been a normal usage pattern for me so I'll see how that settles down. The Gapps package could be better - did not get the Welcome to Android start up with either of the packages linked in this thread but still, gmail and google reader are syncing okay now. Market needed a bit of fiddling to get up and running - the initial request to sign in produced a black screen with keyboard overlay that ground to a near halt and then eventually FCd at which point it was possible to sign in by from the menu in the market app. I'm very impressed with how quickly this has become a stable and usable product, good work.

Guest AlphaVision

Just flashed the ROM. Great work, man! It runs smooth so far and I really like it.

Did anyone solve the GAPPS issue. I did flash the gapps zip and 2 more icons appeared in app drawer, but I don't have the gmail app which is frustrating. Does anyone have a clue what shoudl be done here?

Guest targetbsp

Well, I have this installed and running and no major problems so far. Google Maps navigation FCs every time I try it and I've had one unexpected reboot.

if you used the stripped gapps I think you're missing the libraries needed by nav for text to speech.

Guest JolyonS

if you used the stripped gapps I think you're missing the libraries needed by nav for text to speech.

Ah, that might well be it as it seems fine for a short while then bombs out - perhaps at the first instruction. It isn't something I need as I walk rather than driving, I just fired it up because the button was there!

Which is the 'full' gapps package?

Well yes my blade ha$ 256mb Ram. But MIUIblader works fine for me, it is based on coldfusion

Did you even format /system via cwm recovery before you flashed the new ROM?

After flash clean up cache and restore factory defaults also needed.

Edited by Quadje

Guest rapier07

Did you even format /system via cwm recovery before you flashed the new ROM?

After flash clean up cache and restore factory defaults also needed.

Yep. Did a clean inatall.

Wipe data/factory reset - format system- format data- format cache- flash ROM- wipe dat/factory reset- reboot

Guest AlphaVision

Just flashed the ROM. Great work, man! It runs smooth so far and I really like it.

Did anyone solve the GAPPS issue. I did flash the gapps zip and 2 more icons appeared in app drawer, but I don't have the gmail app which is frustrating. Does anyone have a clue what shoudl be done here?

This: http://goo-inside.me...0224-signed.zip

you'll need at least a 180mb system if you;ve removed the videos from coldfusion, 190 if not.

That solved my issue thank you!

Guest saransh9

MoboPlayer is very good in playing 3GP and MP4 with soft decoding - i recommend it if someone wants this formats ;)

Also, how big will be GPU Overclock?

Gpu has been over clocked to 300 mhz