[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest DannyPt

Guys, i just wanted to tell somethings that arent working in my phone with this ROM, there might be some that the developer allready told

Gallery it doesnt work... it opens but it doesnt shows any image and then closes

Cam it works only in photo mode, doesnt show preview and doesnt work in video mode

Battery it consomes a lot of battery because of the effect, i normally take off almost all the effects, still doesnt exist the option of taking them off

File Explorer it doesnt exists, i had to download this one: https://play.google....ngs.android.pop

Energy Control the bar where you can switch on the wi-fi, gps, bleuttooth, it doesnt have the button to control the mobile network, i downloaded this one: https://play.google....ndroid.switches but when i switch on/off the mobile network it doesnt work

Shortcuts i cant add shortcuts to definitions for exemple, so i downloaded this app: https://play.google....appdroid.anycut

Wallpaper i cant change the wallpaper... i allready downloaded QuickPic but even from it, it doesnt change the wallpaper

The GAPPS taht you guys gave me, it doesnt ask to install Google maps, youtube, facebook, and other app that the other one asked

Headphones it doesnt detect them and doesnt show them in the status bar

From this i can tell that this ROM is a great and awesome ROM, stilll it have some bugs, but in time, developers will get it right... keep the good work.

thanks

Edited by DannyPt

Guest blindclown

Guys, i just wanted to tell somethings that arent working in my phone with this ROM, there might be some that the developer allready told

File Explorer it doesnt exists, i had to download this one: https://play.google....ngs.android.pop

I use the ES Explorer and works perfectly.

Energy Control the bar where you can switch on the wi-fi, gps, bleuttooth, it doesnt have the button to control the mobile network, i downloaded this one: https://play.google....ndroid.switches but when i switch on/off the mobile network it doesnt work

You can add any shortcut that you want for the notification bar and the slide to side with your fingers. I have all of the shortcuts active and in the order that I want.

Shortcuts i cant add shortcuts to definitions for exemple, so i downloaded this app: https://play.google....appdroid.anycut

I have the shortcut in the notification bar, when expanded.

Headphones it doesnt detect them and doesnt show them in the status bar

I have the same.

The other things works!

Hope that help you.

Guest Pondlife

Gallery, cam, headphones all known.

Battery didn't find it draining fast myself.

File explorer was missed out don't think it was mistake, more that it wasn't very good.

Energy control isn't that in the options in CM settings?

Shortcuts don't get that one tbh.

Definitely changed wallpaper fine.

There's so many different gapps on here now that no idea which one was used.

Guest DannyPt

Gallery, cam, headphones all known.

Battery didn't find it draining fast myself.

File explorer was missed out don't think it was mistake, more that it wasn't very good.

Energy control isn't that in the options in CM settings?

Shortcuts don't get that one tbh.

Definitely changed wallpaper fine.

There's so many different gapps on here now that no idea which one was used.

inmine it looks like it didnt installed the CM9, only the android 4.0.3 because in the boot screen in the default android boot, while in CM7 there was a CM7 boot screen, and in the settings there is nothing about CM

the shortcuts it is when you try to add a shortcut it only appear a menu about the wallpaper

allready changed wallpaper going throw the definitions, i was going throw the hold press menu

Guest Pondlife

Thinking about it might have forgot some things about it. waiting on new version before trying again atm.

Ditched launcher straight away for Nova launcher so that might explain the differences in shortcuts and wallpapers now I think on it.

Guest Davidoff59

I dont see how gapps would affect aeroplane mode. Airplane mode is the radios being switched off and gapps are apps. Makes no sense to me.

Guest abhishekbatra1

I dont see how gapps would affect aeroplane mode. Airplane mode is the radios being switched off and gapps are apps. Makes no sense to me.

it does reboot now ... may be lucky for some time .. cool.gif jinxed

Edited by abhishekbatra1

Guest hankhandsome

tried this earlier on and it worked fine. unfortunately endomondo isn't compatible so i can't use it as my daily rom .. pity

Guest skywave

Going to have a new release please? Fixing camera, etc.? Thanks for replay .)

From somone who can somewhat understand tilal is doing in his repo. The camera-related changes in the repo were just for the Skate, it wasn't working there yet. For the rest, for the Blade just the kernel changed.

Hi!

I'm interested in compiling cm9 with your device tree.

Do I have to apply any patches to the official cm9 tree to make it work?

Thanks,

NGG

Guest tilal6991

Hi!

I'm interested in compiling cm9 with your device tree.

Do I have to apply any patches to the official cm9 tree to make it work?

Thanks,

NGG

Nothing that stops compiling.

Guest tilal6991

Update coming soon. YouTube will work in LQ mode in new release. Plus miles better battery, new kernel updated from latest Blade kernel and others...

Nothing that stops compiling.

Have you considered adding these device trees to the cm9 repo? It seems to work great, and that would be awesome to have nightly builds from cm9 soon.

And it would really help cm-developers who have blades, so they can easily try and compile their changesets

Guest leetron1

Update coming soon. YouTube will work in LQ mode in new release. Plus miles better battery, new kernel updated from latest Blade kernel and others...

Thanks lalit...thought you'd forgotten about the humble Blade ;)

Guest blindclown

Very, very good news. Nice effort!

Guest tilal6991

Thanks lalit...thought you'd forgotten about the humble Blade ;)

No no. I have just been working hard behind the scenes to make the next build as good as possible. Plus I've been really busy.

Guest asm19

No no. I have just been working hard behind the scenes to make the next build as good as possible. Plus I've been really busy.

Nice, nice. You have to compile the rom? When will it be available, today? Thank you very much. You are great! :D

Edited by asm19

Guest Soulblinded

Ya. It would be nice if you tell us what proggress youve made so far :) Im not sayin to release the rom or to hurry , just to say how much more will take for the next release to be available :)

Guest kimomini

What is LQ mode?

Answer : low quality mode

nvm :P

Edited by kimomini

Guest jeti93

What is LQ mode?

Answer : low quality mode

nvm :P

Low Quality

I think it's already usable as a daily ROM, so I'm just happy it's getting better. Keep up the good work tilal

Guest youngsta2010

I haven't looked at this thread for a few days and I actually think you deserve a sainthood tilal, it's just ridiculous maybe the "FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY" written in big badword off red letters ain't enough, you need em flashing with a siren going off! I wouldn't be able to deal with it so hats off to you. And this is not a TPT help thread!

Guest MinGxD

Could you add an option to have soft keys like on your MIUI Blader (using the Control app) ?

It would be great to be able to add those soft keys easily.

Guest davidnintendo

Sweet! Thank you!

Also, to those asking for soft keys option, it will probably be aded to CM9 somewhen, and when it is it will be on this ROM. However, I don't think it would be a good idea to spend time on that now. Tilal is now making efforts to get this ROM as stable and fast as possible and that is the highest priority right now. The addition of features can wait until the ROM is fast and stable. There are also some other major issues that need to be worked on first.