[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest AlphaVision

Hi guys. I was wondering if I could add another keyboard language to this rom. I need Bulgarian language and layout. CM7 used to have it, but apparently it is not in CM9. Any suggestions?

Guest Nikola86BG

Don't have this rom installed yet, just watching how it's developing, but I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to install any other keyboard from the Play (or some alternative market, my favorite Better Keyboard 8 can't be found there for a while now). SlideIT has both Serbian Cyrillic and Latin (letters and dictionaries), it has to have Bulgarian too (if you care about the dictionary and swiping keyboards). SwiftkeyX doesn't have Serbian, but it has Croatian, I believe therefore it should have Bulgarian too (it is, after all, a country with more inhabitants). If the default Android keyboard is as "good" as it is on CM7, I see no reason not to ditch it.

Guest AlphaVision

Anysoftkeyboard

i know that, but I was looking to a more native way to just add a language not another keyboard. Thanks anyway. There is a ICS keyboard with BG support, but the point is to use the standard one

Guest oo03sjw

Yeah, got ICS working on my blade how cool is that? Great work guys.

2 questions:)

I get error message when I try to install Contapps, device not compatable, is there a work round?

In the baseband it shows QCF unknown or something like, is this normal or fixable?

Many thanks as always.

Guest ElrOnDPT

Will this rom be getting any further development?

I still get some random reboots, specially on calls, during which the call turns to the loudspkear, the microphone stops working and then it reboots....without even asking por PIN code.

Also, the camera preview is also annoying....any word on new developments?

Cheers and thanks for the great work

Guest Red Beaver

Tilal said there may come an update this weekend, but he wasnt sure. He was very busy with something else at the moment so he only had time to work with his roms during the weekends. I think hes working on stability, batterylife and youtube.

Guest Biggsy Studios

Hey tilal are you planning on full usability for the camera, with the panorama ability included in future releases, or would that not be possible on the zte blade for hardware reasons...

Kind regards and thanks

Biggsy Studios

Guest tilal6991

Hey tilal are you planning on full usability for the camera, with the panorama ability included in future releases, or would that not be possible on the zte blade for hardware reasons...

Kind regards and thanks

Biggsy Studios

Please read the previous page or two. I answered your question there.

Guest ropin

hey are there any screen shots for this rom, theres quite a few pages to look through but if anyone can lead me in the right direction that would be great. thanks

Guest tilal6991

hey are there any screen shots for this rom, theres quite a few pages to look through but if anyone can lead me in the right direction that would be great. thanks

just put ics into google images. It's the same regardless of which phone it runs on.

Guest Geet Singhal

@Tilal

Sir in your upcoming release, rectify the proximity sensor problem too (And if possible, the video camera and image preview! tongue.gif). smile.gif

Apart from these things, the rom looks perfect! biggrin.gif

Didnt read so much the last month but I get a loop at the splashscreen with CM9 roms.

Anything I can do?

Used latest CM7 before without problems.

Guest Amphoras

Didnt read so much the last month but I get a loop at the splashscreen with CM9 roms.

Anything I can do?

Used latest CM7 before without problems.

Check your system partition is big enough.

Guest screamibnrod

This is so great. More stable than the previous version. Fast, Link2SD works perfectly. I have encountered error when installing the following apps:

AIM

Foursquare

Dictionary.com

When I search it in market, it's not found, probably it's not compatible for this version. I have a downloaded version of the apps but it says it cannot be installed.

What should be done? :)

Guest ZafaelSR

This is so great. More stable than the previous version. Fast, Link2SD works perfectly. I have encountered error when installing the following apps:

AIM

Foursquare

Dictionary.com

When I search it in market, it's not found, probably it's not compatible for this version. I have a downloaded version of the apps but it says it cannot be installed.

What should be done? :)

if you used tilal gapps they are missing maps framework so thats why forsquare cant be installed

flash minigapps from tragetbsp (from clockwork recovery)

http://blade.windows98.co.uk/downloads/mini-gapps-ics-20120224-signed.zip

Guest Sparrow1

anyone else having a problem with the gallery. when i open it it just hangs on a black screen :s

I think tilal provides his own gallery in gapps in first post. I actually have two galleries-one from tilal and one from google. Google version just hangs.

Guest shabahat

hi there, I want to install this rom on my phone which is dell xcd 35. but I don't get this tpt stuff. I am real confused that do I need tot or not as my phone Is gen2 . but I don't know how to view the cache space other things like that as mentioned in this thread that 200mb of system space required plz help me and suggest me a simple way as tot helper gives too many options. plz help me with this

Guest Amphoras

hi there, I want to install this rom on my phone which is dell xcd 35. but I don't get this tpt stuff. I am real confused that do I need tot or not as my phone Is gen2 . but I don't know how to view the cache space other things like that as mentioned in this thread that 200mb of system space required plz help me and suggest me a simple way as tot helper gives too many options. plz help me with this

You can use this app to check your current partition sizes.