[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest davidnintendo

ROM is up and first and second posts are updated.

Thanks! Will test it later. Just one quick question: what does 'Camera partially working' means?

Thank you!

Guest tilal6991

Thanks! Will test it later. Just one quick question: what does 'Camera partially working' means?

Thank you!

Camera - preview not working but takes photos - panorama and video don't work.

From second post

Guest tilal6991

@david: Check 2nd post -- no preview

@tila: Can we be of any help regarding the camera issue?

Not really. Even the Nexus One guys have not found a way to get preview working and they are an ARMv7 device so I'm hopeful that when/if they find a solution we can use it as well.

Guest markastor

Thx, man!

Need full wipe after 02/26 release?

Not really. Even the Nexus One guys have not found a way to get preview working and they are an ARMv7 device so I'm hopeful that when/if they find a solution we can use it as well.

Guest Red Beaver

Wow thats an extremly slow server. Can anyone put the file on a faster one? Im downloading at about 6 kb/s, it will take 4 hours to download the rom...

Guest vasiloy

Wow thats an extremly slow server. Can anyone put the file on a faster one? Im downloading at about 6 kb/s, it will take 4 hours to download the rom...

Same here but a lot of ppl are trying to get it so it makes sense.

Guest tilal6991

Please don't mirror - I'm tracking download counts and that will be messed up by a mirror. Loads of people are trying to download simultaneously which is causing the slowdown.

Guest nhnt11

Does the calculator work now? And my WiFi signal icon has never worked in any ICS ROMs I've tried, is that a known issue? Haven't seen it mentioned. The icon shows but doesn't display the bars for strength.

Guest Red Beaver

Please don't mirror - I'm tracking download counts and that will be messed up by a mirror. Loads of people are trying to download simultaneously which is causing the slowdown.

In the future you could for example make a torrent out of it, on many torrent sites you can see how many times your torrent have been downloaded. And the more people downloading, the faster it will be.

Guest tilal6991

Does the calculator work now? And my WiFi signal icon has never worked in any ICS ROMs I've tried, is that a known issue? Haven't seen it mentioned. The icon shows but doesn't display the bars for strength.

Well - strange story - Calculator works if you turn the screen upside down before you open the app.

WiFi signal strength doesn't display because of the WiFi device in the Blade. An old wpa_supplicant has to be used which doesn't display the bars.

Guest nhnt11

Well - strange story - Calculator works if you turn the screen upside down before you open the app.

WiFi signal strength doesn't display because of the WiFi device in the Blade. An old wpa_supplicant has to be used which doesn't display the bars.

Ah. OK. Just asked because I've seen screenshots with it working in the other CM9 thread, thanks for clarifying.

Edit - I find it strange that it displays it in Settings and not in the status bar though. Maybe I should do some research in the morning. New build should be done downloading by then :P

Edited by nhnt11

Guest brookergray

In the future you could for example make a torrent out of it, on many torrent sites you can see how many times your torrent have been downloaded. And the more people downloading, the faster it will be.

Those are far from accurate and can only count downloaders that used the tracker. The ones on DHT are not counted.

Guest chimas

Okay Im gonna have to wait till all you people(More like addicts[me included]) go to sleep to be able to download this rom. Has anyone actually finished downloading this? And Tilal what the update on the MIUI Version of this rom?

Edited by chimas

Guest Щачло карпа

Okay Im gonna have to wait till all you people(More like addicts[me included]) go to sleep to be able to download this rom. Has anyone actually finished downloading this? And Tilal what the update on the MIUI Version of this rom?

Yes, I've just finished downloading the new rom. I'ts installing right now, I'm trying to install it without wipes, but I think I will finish doing a clean install.

Guest JUntulis

Yes, I've just finished downloading the new rom. I'ts installing right now, I'm trying to install it without wipes, but I think I will finish doing a clean install.

Man plz upload it to mediafire... becouse its imposible to download...

Guest tilal6991

Miui version coming soon.

And I'm giving permission for one person to mirror the file on media fire as I can't do it myself. Goo is upgrading to a new server so downloads should be fixed by tomorrow.