Guest uosiek

- Wipe Data/Factory reset.

- Wipe Cache.

- Format System in Mounts and Storage.

- Flash the ROM.

- Flash Gapps.

- Wipe data/Factory reset.

- Reboot.

first start wizard is now *TERRIBLY* slow, just after "login into gmail" button I can see only black background and keyboard deployed

Edited by uosiek

Guest tilal6991

- Wipe Data/Factory reset.

- Wipe Cache.

- Format System in Mounts and Storage.

- Flash the ROM.

- Flash Gapps.

- Wipe data/Factory reset.

- Reboot.

first start wizard is now *TERRIBLY* slow, just after "login into gmail" button I can see only black background and keyboard deployed

not the flash order on the 1st post.

Guest Davidoff59

I wonder did he change the build prop manually to download games and apps from the market which arent supported officially.

Posted Today, 09:51 PM

KarlssonSwe, on 19 March 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

I have a problem when I try to install this ROM. I have not used cold fusion before, had Swedish Snow RLS6 before.

I formated system, then tried to install. Got this text in clockwork:

"""""

Installing update...

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="blade" || getprop("ro.build.product")=="blade"

E: Error in /sdcard.............zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

"""""

What should I do?

I have a backup but I want to try this.

I checked the md5 and its correct.

WTF? It's saying your phone isn't a blade?? You might need to install a different rom before trying to install cm9. Swedish snow must in some way change your device name in build.prop to a different device.

Guest tilal6991

I wonder did he change the build prop manually to download games and apps from the market which arent supported officially.

That would explain it.

Guest targetbsp

So this is stripped and all apps appear in market? I so can i please put it on the first post?

As far as I can tell yes. Whatsapp, tasker and angel browser appear using it where they didn't with the stripped gapps.

Yes, feel free to link it in the first post.

Guest targetbsp

Do you have a big enough system partition? Even the mini gapps requires you to delete some files (the videos) from the rom to fit inside the standard 160mb. The full gapps needs way more space!

Guest Loren82

So far these are the faults and found beyond the known

-Street view not working

Within the known:

-Plane mode is resetting the mobile

-Youtube slows in HQ mode

-The preview of the camera not working

The rom is very stable, not a single block, good job

Guest supertx2

I'm an newbie, I instal the rom with clockrecovery, I wipe the data and cache, flash the rom, rebot and after 5 minuts e rebot in recovery and I flash the gapps but nothing happens

sry for my poor english :\

Guest shezar

Oh my god I'm retarded... It seems that for some reason I had 160 MB of system and that's the reason I couldn't have gapps. It seems that a nandroid restore shrunk it back... Note: you should always check before you state something.

Guest Davidoff59

is home working for anyone. have to keep hitting back on mine. rom coming along nicely. Typing is very laggy, but thats on all ics roms. The over clock section is buggy, keeps going blank and going back a screen.

Significant improvement since I last used ics

also long holding menu usually makes the keyboard disappear. It doesn't appear to do it on this.

Guest ZafaelSR

link2sd should work.

Link2SD is working... (will test automatic library linking on boot - on previous version it wasnt working)

Edited by ZafaelSR