[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Fred Perry
Guys!

Is there any app like s2e for this rom?

through which I can move the apps to the ext3 partition?

thanks!

Link2sd works for me.

Guest Red Beaver

I get lots and lots of FCs, the web browser also closes unexpected from time to time. Im suprised, after reading this thread I was under the impression the rom was really stabile, I havnt had any reboots though. So does this just happend to me or does everyone else got these problems?

Anyway, thanks for a great rom Tilal!

Edit: Ive got a gen2 and I followed Tilals installation guide in the first post.

Edited by Red Beaver

Guest brookergray

Guys!

Is there any app like s2e for this rom?

through which I can move the apps to the ext3 partition?

thanks!

Here:

There's a flashable zip inside.

You can find the latest version of GAPPS at:

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Latest_Version/Google_Apps

That's not the latest version. This is: http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/Google_Apps

can someone help me? my phone just stop vibeating and i dont know why... i installed the ROM update and, now, i dont know why, the phone doesnt vibrate... i allready tryed to change the setting in the definicios, in the messengins and in handcent, because i am using it, but still nothing... it doesnt even vebrate when i am receiving a phone call....

Look here: http://www.goodvibes.com/main.jhtml?disableMobile=true

Edited by brookergray

Guest HumaDroid

can i install this rom on a GEN 2 default TPT layout?

Its got 220MB - system, 162.5MB - data

Edited by HumaDroid

Guest ..Abel..

Turning airplane mode on causes reboot....

Tilal, thanks for this rom! I very appreciate that, You are the best :)

no!! it doesnt reboot in mine ! its FIXED !!

I have exactly the same problem. Calls are too quiet, even at max settings too.

the problem is in missing /system/etc/AudioFilter.csv

all you have to do is extract it from, for example, CM7 and place it where it belongs.

Guest targetbsp

do you really when all the way to look for that for no reason at all besides making fun a people?? Dafuq?? get a life...

He's not known for his patience. :D

Guest brookergray

He's not known for his patience. :D

Patience? Never heard about it before! :D

do you really when all the way to look for that for no reason at all besides making fun a people?? Dafuq?? get a life...

In all seriousness if you're the only one who has a certain problem than that usually means that you did something wrong. Or that your device is faulty.

Guest sm4tik

can someone help me? my phone just stop vibeating and i dont know why... i installed the ROM update and, now, i dont know why, the phone doesnt vibrate... i allready tryed to change the setting in the definicios, in the messengins and in handcent, because i am using it, but still nothing... it doesnt even vebrate when i am receiving a phone call....

May sound obvious, but do you have "Vibrate and ring" ticked in sound settings? Have you tested if vibration works when your sound is set only to vibrate?

edit: and you haven't played areound with profiles, have you?

Edited by sm4tik

Guest Fou-lu

hello, long time since flashing a rom on the zte blade, so any advice would be helpful,

currently got cm7 nightly 110 on a gen 1 phone that has been tpted to gen 2 with wbaw files last year,

so for this rom, do i just tpt the gen1 to gen2 v10 stock with 200mb layout,

then boot into clockwork and install gapps + this rom like usual?

now using original gen 1phone, converted to gen 2, so dont know if have to go back to gen 1 first or just tpt over the current?

Edited by Fou-lu

Guest sm4tik

hello, long time since flashing a rom on the zte blade, so any advice would be helpful,

currently got cm7 nightly 110 on a gen 1 phone that has been tpted to gen 2 with wbaw files last year,

now using original gen 1phone, converted to gen 2, so dont know if have to go back to gen 1 first or just tpt over the current?

Just do a TPT with the layout you said, no need to first go gen1. Also follow the flashing instructions in the first page (boot first, wait 5min, flash gapps).

Guest kaherdin

An experienced user as your self should benefit greatly of reading the first post s l o w l y.

Guest tilal6991

Right. A fifth of this thread has become a how to tpt. Unfortunately due to this I have to say that this has to stop as it's making it extremely difficult for me to see the actual problems with the rom. This may sound harsh but if you don't know how to tpt read other guides or just don't install this rom.

The biggest problem I had with the previous version was the battery life, I could only just about squeeze a day out of it. I know it's only been a day or 2 since the update but can anyone comment on battery performance so far? Is it similar/better/worse than before?

Thanks